Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel Trait: Wishing you never wake up every time you go to sleep

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one.

Everyday when I go to sleep, some part of me wishes I would never wake up. The most painless death with the least amount amount of bullshit. Truly the perfect death.
Finally a way to escape this shitty ass life.

And then I hear the alarm and find out I'm still alive and its morning. Time for another day of wagecucking

What an awful feeling

Last edited:
i am afraid of just dieing without a warning cause i have ungodly amounts of stacks of paper
with cringy writing on it laying around in my appartment and before i die i want to burn them so
my family doesnt find and read them lol .

Being asleep is enjoyable because it's very similar to being dead, waking up is taxing and melancholy-inducing, which is why incels generally share the aforementioned trait.

Too relatable dedsrsngltbh.

Waking up alone in bed without a gf is suicidefuel. :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Yeah I used to think like this. Now I realize those wishes will never come true, and I'm basically stuck coping unless I somehow ascend or rope, which is like 1% chance at this point.

I often start panicking when I wake up. I'm like "oh shit, oh fuck! NO!!!!! Why am I alive?!"... My bed is against the wall and I have holes that I punched in the wall from waking up and remembering how ugly I am and just going ER on my wall while laying down.

Ngl the worst part of every day is when I wake up and realise I havent died in my sleep

This one hits too close to home.

Every SINGLE MORNING

In my dreams, I'm seen as human.

Of course I dont want to wake up.