Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Incel Trait: Whenever you see an attractive foid, your first thought is "she'll never want to be with me" .

B33troot

B33troot

Officer
★★★★★
Incel Trait: Whenever you see an attractive foid, your first thought is "she'll never want to be with me" .

You then try and let go of the thought. But even before it fades completely, you're reminded that you're an ugly subhuman who's destined to die alone without ever knowing what it's like to feel desired by a foid.

This is because you've lost the ability to even fantasize about beautiful foids. Your inceldom pervades your consciousness and as a result your self esteem has been obliterated. So, it just "feels" stupid to even daydream about having a pretty GF.

Inceldom: Discussed :yes:

Last edited:
britishcel trait: you never see an attractive foid, because british foids are ugly

Very true i unironically say Chad only when i see foids irl

If I spend enough time locked in my bedroom, my mind naturally starts becoming Bluepilled again. I start fantasizing about ascending with a cute girl. I just need to wake up, apply myself, stop being so negative. Open myself up to new experiences. Then she will come.

Then I go outside and I have a meltdown. I'm reminded of how brutal my life really is. Hateful looks, disgusted expressions, subhuman treatment. I go home and cry. All I feel is anger, sadness and eventually emptiness.

Then a week goes by and I'm dreaming again lol. This has been going on for over a decade

Damn.
This was me the very moment I saw this chick 1.5 years ago. And STILL I fell for her. I blame myself for it. The hours upon hours that have gone to waste...

Incel Trait: Whenever you see an attractive foid, your first thought is "she'll never want to be with me" .

You then try and let go of the thought. But even before it fades completely, you're reminded that you're an ugly subhuman who's destined to die alone without ever knowing what it's like to feel desired by a foid.

This is because you've lost the ability to even fantasize about beautiful foids. Your inceldom pervades your consciousness and as a result your self esteem has been obliterated. So, it just "feels" stupid to even daydream about having a pretty GF.

Inceldom: Discussed :yes:
I say its over

If I spend enough time locked in my bedroom, my mind naturally starts becoming Bluepilled again. I start fantasizing about ascending with a cute girl. I just need to wake up, apply myself, stop being so negative. Open myself up to new experiences. Then she will come.

Then I go outside and I have a meltdown. I'm reminded of how brutal my life really is. Hateful looks, disgusted expressions, subhuman treatment. I go home and cry. All I feel is anger, sadness and eventually emptiness.

Then a week goes by and I'm dreaming again lol. This has been going on for over a decade

Brutal. Nice post.

And I too start going into bluepilled mode sometimes, like moments after I just wake up and my mind is still half asleep. I start day dreaming about cuddling with an imaginary GF. And when I wake up fully and come back to the reality of the blackpill.

:cryfeels: :blackpill: