Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incel Trait: whenever you hear someone laughing you instantly thinks they're laughing at you

JoeBruhcel

JoeBruhcel

Overlord
★★★★★
The years and years of bullying and belittling and abuse can fuck you up so hard mentally (and physically sometimes) that whenever you see someone laughing near you, you instantly start remembering all memories of the bullies and abusing family members laughing at you and at how ugly you are and how much of a loser you are, whenever I hear my parents or family members or a foid or chad/laughing laughing I just wanna smash their face in with a hammer (in bob the builder simulator) :feelsdevil:
idk maybe its just a mentalcel trait, what do you guys think?

Last edited:
Yes, very much true for me.

they are laughing at you :incel:

Same, it's hard... very painful...

The years and years of bullying and belittling and abuse can fuck you up so hard mentally (and physically sometimes) that whenever you see someone laughing near you, you instantly start remembering all memories of the bullies and abusing family members laughing at you and at how ugly you are and how much of a loser you are, whenever I hear my parents or family members or a foid or chad/laughing laughing I just wanna smash their face in with a hammer (in bob the builder simulator) :feelsdevil:
idk maybe its just a mentalcel trait, what do you guys think?
It’s a bad habit tbh. I used to feel like that all the time but realized the only person I was hurting was myself.

I get laughed at by teenagers all the time.
A few years ago i was laughed at and insulted by a teenage-girl for no reason.
I went up to her and asked her what the fuck she said, she said she didn't mean me and i just spat straight in her face and walked on relaxed without saying a word.
She has never laughed at me since.

i remember i was walking on my way to a math tournament and i clenched my buttcheeks together and unclenched them and heard two foids behind me laughing. the memory still makes me cringe and haunts me to this day
I went up to her and asked her what the fuck she said, she said she didn't mean me and i just spat straight in her face and walked on relaxed without saying a word.
based:feelsokman:

Criminally relateble tbh. I avoid big groups of people for this particular reason
I get laughed at by teenagers all the time.
A few years ago i was laughed at and insulted by a teenage-girl for no reason.
She has never laughed at me since.
Lowinhib mogger if not a larp.

Yes I uswd ti. It's a remnant of getting laughed at in your family, so you keep the projection. But you can somewhat outgrow it

I agree. It used to be worse few year back but i still feel like others are laughing at me

I think it's more painful to not even exist in their radar than it is to be laughed at

I think it's more painful to not even exist in their radar than it is to be laughed at
I'd rather be invisible like that than have them stare at me like im an alien

True.

If I'm walking by someone and they're laughing , I instantly assume they're laughing at me

can relate. decades of bullying are starting to make me kinda schizophrenic. it's not even laughs anymore is any noise like literally a noise that comes from tv it's insane. i think i have my ears fucked up in top of that.
it's not