Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incel Trait: whenever you hear someone laughing you instantly thinks they're laughing at you

JoeBruhcel

JoeBruhcel

Legend
★★★
28d 17h 38m
The years and years of bullying and belittling and abuse can fuck you up so hard mentally (and physically sometimes) that whenever you see someone laughing near you, you instantly start remembering all memories of the bullies and abusing family members laughing at you and at how ugly you are and how much of a loser you are, whenever I hear my parents or family members or a foid or chad/laughing laughing I just wanna smash their face in with a hammer (in bob the builder simulator) :feelsdevil:
idk maybe its just a mentalcel trait, what do you guys think?

Last edited:
Intellau_Celistic

Intellau_Celistic

5'3 KHHV Mentalcel
57d 12h 34m
Yes, very much true for me.

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Luminary
★★★★★
91d 10h 44m
they are laughing at you :incel:

FamilyGuy1999

FamilyGuy1999

Involuntary Manlet
★★★★★
190d 18h 34m
BCNincel

BCNincel

Recruit
★★
4d 13h 0m
Same, it's hard... very painful...

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
59d 22h 12m
JoeBruhcel said:
The years and years of bullying and belittling and abuse can fuck you up so hard mentally (and physically sometimes) that whenever you see someone laughing near you, you instantly start remembering all memories of the bullies and abusing family members laughing at you and at how ugly you are and how much of a loser you are, whenever I hear my parents or family members or a foid or chad/laughing laughing I just wanna smash their face in with a hammer (in bob the builder simulator) :feelsdevil:
idk maybe its just a mentalcel trait, what do you guys think?
It’s a bad habit tbh. I used to feel like that all the time but realized the only person I was hurting was myself.

T

total disgrace 21

Banned
-
8d 1h 27m
I get laughed at by teenagers all the time.
A few years ago i was laughed at and insulted by a teenage-girl for no reason.
I went up to her and asked her what the fuck she said, she said she didn't mean me and i just spat straight in her face and walked on relaxed without saying a word.
She has never laughed at me since.

Immolator

Immolator

Scheuermanncel
★★
6d 4h 31m
aesthetic_recon

aesthetic_recon

Greycel
1d 2h 48m
i remember i was walking on my way to a math tournament and i clenched my buttcheeks together and unclenched them and heard two foids behind me laughing. the memory still makes me cringe and haunts me to this day
total disgrace 21 said:
I went up to her and asked her what the fuck she said, she said she didn't mean me and i just spat straight in her face and walked on relaxed without saying a word.
based:feelsokman:

RecessedChinCel

RecessedChinCel

Major
★★★★★
52d 19m
Intellau_Celistic said:
Yes, very much true for me.
total disgrace 21 said:
Larp tbh

Hikikomori_cel

Hikikomori_cel

Depressed and Deathnic
★★
25d 3h 12m
Criminally relateble tbh. I avoid big groups of people for this particular reason
total disgrace 21 said:
I get laughed at by teenagers all the time.
A few years ago i was laughed at and insulted by a teenage-girl for no reason.
Lowinhib mogger if not a larp.

W

worthlessloser26

Officer
★★★★★
55d 21h 45m
They usually are

calimero

calimero

I need a goth loli gf
★★★★★
53d 5h 16m
Yes I uswd ti. It's a remnant of getting laughed at in your family, so you keep the projection. But you can somewhat outgrow it

kampman

kampman

Worthless
★★★★★
167d 17h 5m
S

SpinxS

Recruit
★★
2d 34m
I agree. It used to be worse few year back but i still feel like others are laughing at me

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Luminary
★★★★★
91d 10h 44m
I think it's more painful to not even exist in their radar than it is to be laughed at

JoeBruhcel

JoeBruhcel

Legend
★★★
28d 17h 38m
SlayerSlayer said:
I think it's more painful to not even exist in their radar than it is to be laughed at
I'd rather be invisible like that than have them stare at me like im an alien

Iranianoldcel

Iranianoldcel

Lonely Old Man
★★★★
9d 23h 32m
True.

If I'm walking by someone and they're laughing , I instantly assume they're laughing at me

Misanthropy1

Misanthropy1

altaccountcel
★★★
9d 17h 38m
can relate. decades of bullying are starting to make me kinda schizophrenic. it's not even laughs anymore is any noise like literally a noise that comes from tv it's insane. i think i have my ears fucked up in top of that.
SlayerSlayer said:
it's not

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8