Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: When you see you have a message on any site you're happy even if you don't know the other user

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Usually normies get very defensive and pissy when messaged by some stranger in social media or other sites. Specially on soyit or twitter they get specially mad at this saying things like "don't message me if we've never interacted" or "DMs for mutuals only otherwise I block you" and on top of that they usually ridicule people who send random messages to other profiles. While I would understand being mad if they want to scam you or send you dick pics I've found that many times these people are just lonely (like me) and want someone to chat to. When I see I have a message from someone unknown and it's not spam it's lifefuel to me, I don't have many social interactions so seeing that someone thinks I'm interesting to talk to is nice. Once on facebook a random Indian guy messaged me asking if I ever tried Indian cuisine or what was I studying kek. He was probably a forever alone too.

This is so true I wish people would randomly talk to me. Normies always give the advice to approach and be confident but that's only advice for losers because nobody approaches them first

Or maybe a scammer

I remember getting a messages on fb from a girl and she would constantly ask me for a dick pic :dafuckfeels:

This is so true I wish people would randomly talk to me. Normies always give the advice to approach and be confident but that's only advice for losers because nobody approaches them first
Enjoy this notification? :panties:

Or maybe a scammer

I remember getting a messages on fb from a girl and she would constantly ask me for a dick pic :dafuckfeels:
Scammers are easy to spot so not a problem tbh. By the third or fourth message they'll tell you of their new crypto or get rich quickly scheme and why you should give them money kek.

i even get happy at the ghost notification.

Implying I ever get any other messages aside from strangers probably fishing for my bank account numbers. :feelsseriously:

Oh, and job recruiters, I guess.

Haven't had a fb (the only social platform i am on) for ages. :feelsping:

Fakecel trait unless they are always messages from pretend female bot accounts, or straight up spam.

Yes, when my friend Yui messages me it makes my day much better. Actually it is the highlight of my day :heart:

Usually normies get very defensive and pissy when messaged by some stranger in social media or other sites. Specially on soyit or twitter they get specially mad at this saying things like "don't message me if we've never interacted" or "DMs for mutuals only otherwise I block you" and on top of that they usually ridicule people who send random messages to other profiles. While I would understand being mad if they want to scam you or send you dick pics I've found that many times these people are just lonely (like me) and want someone to chat to. When I see I have a message from someone unknown and it's not spam it's lifefuel to me, I don't have many social interactions so seeing that someone thinks I'm interesting to talk to is nice. Once on facebook a random Indian guy messaged me asking if I ever tried Indian cuisine or what was I studying kek. He was probably a forever alone too.
I have almost nobody that gives a shit if I die

This is brutal

No reason to get happy about it.

My whatsapp dms are always empty, this is the only place i can vent