Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait : when you look at your side profile you feel suicidal

BigMorons

BigMorons

Ultimate Subhuman
-
My life would be different if i get a few milimeter on my Skull. All my foid cousin jawmog me to hell and back.

Why life so unfair? Why did this happens to me? :cryfeels:

PXL 20210728 0750095123

Brutal chin but at least your sub mental area is not nuclear waste tier like mine.
You might pull trough with fat loss and genioplasty.

Brutal chin but at least your sub mental area is not nuclear waste tier like mine.
What do you mean by this?
You might pull trough with fat loss and genioplasty
Maybe i'll get better Chin when i'm lost my weight (currently 59kg with 165cm), but it'll makes no different my foid cousins have better jaw even tho she's almost landwhale level weight.

Looks bloated. Lose weight you fat fuck

Brutal chin-pill. My chin is meh but my hooked nose is a much bigger issue.

could be mouth breathing and nasal airways, could be genetics, could be testosterone levels in the womb, fuck knows

No,it's when i look at my frontal profile.

Truecel trait: When you look at your frontal profile you feel suicidal

What do you mean by this?

Maybe i'll get better Chin when i'm lost my weight (currently 59kg with 165cm), but it'll makes no different my foid cousins have better jaw even tho she's almost landwhale level weight.
You wont get a better chin without genioplasy im affraid. Sub mental area is the line that extends from your neck to the tip of your lower chin.
You need a celphalometric analysis to see what is recessed and how badly.

You wont get a better chin without genioplasy im affraid. Sub mental area is the line that extends from your neck to the tip of your lower chin.
You need a celphalometric analysis to see what is recessed and how badly.
I see

How is your bite? You could get an implant, but you should fix your bite first

Last edited:
My side/ 45 degree profile seems OK, though full face profile makes me look like a cursed version of shrek