Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel Trait: When someone starts explaining something to you, you already know it...

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
Because you have had no relationships in your life, you put all your effort into learning new stuff.
When people start explaining stuff to you, you already know everything and you end up having to teach/instruct people who have or are in relationships

When will this relationship privilidge end?
full

Do you know how to make a woman moan though? :feelshmm:

Whenever a situation like this happens to me, i just pretend to be clueless about the topic, since i'm too socially awkward to assert myself over anyone.

Whenever a situation like this happens to me, i just pretend to be clueless about the topic, since i'm too socially awkward to assert myself over anyone.
That's because you still value yourself and the consicuences.
I realized I am not even alive, I am nothing, and that everything I do is not real and now I can do everything I want
full

Because you have had no relationships in your life, you put all your effort into learning new stuff.
When people start explaining stuff to you, you already know everything and you end up having to teach/instruct people who have or are in relationships

When will this relationship privilidge end?
full
I dont understand this thread tbh

Elab everything

This happens to me, but not about relationships: I have so much free time I end up reading PDFs hundreds of pages long about the most diverse fields just to pass time (when videogames stop giving me joy), so sometimes friends try to explain to me things about their college course and I already have the jist of what they're talking about.

Brutal low inhib pill

"Just be confident bro!"
"Just shower bro!"
"Just lose weight and lift bro!"
"Just be more aggressive bro!"

NONE OF THAT SHIT WORKS FOR ME YOU DUMB CUCKS!

Not that it matters, KHHV has fucked me in the ass.

CuckTears COMPLETELY missed my point

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/he4kzg/taking_know_it_all_to_the_next_level/

One retard in the comments even says I mispelled a word while mispelling it himself :feelskek:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/he4kzg/taking_know_it_all_to_the_next_level/fvpe6ix?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x

Anyways, my point is this:
Someone comes to me to explain how to operate a piece of machinery. I usually have read the manual before showing up and then I need to listen to someone on how to operate it. I don't mind it as I might have missed something but I honestly don't learn anything new 99% of the time.

Also this is cucktears responce:
Persehuora

OK I admit I have a bad personality. I would genuinely like to hear what advice you have to support me.
Read this, IncelTears:

I genuinely need your feedback but you probably won't respond because you think taking care of my dying grandmother is "toxic inkwel personality who does not respect whamen"

You literally don't have any life experience?
Sorry about that, you should not be made fun of for this :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:
I have plenty of life experience. I just dont understand your wording in this thread or what you're talking about.

I have plenty of life experience. I just dont understand your wording in this thread or what you're talking about.
Anyways, my point is this:
Someone comes to me to explain how to operate a piece of machinery. I usually have read the manual before showing up and then I need to listen to someone on how to operate it. I don't mind it as I might have missed something but I honestly don't learn anything new 99% of the time.

I understand now.

Being treated like a retard over something you already mastered.

Over tbh

I understand now.

Being treated like a retard over something you already mastered.

Over tbh
The only reason they consider you a retard is your looks.
Chad is allowed to learn the machine with trial and error

The only reason they consider you a retard is your looks.
Chad is allowed to learn the machine with trial and error
Chad can be a literal retard and wreck company vehicles from what I have heard 2nd hand.