Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you think I am a bad person?

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
I have active social life, I have many friends and have chances to meet more friends (and I actively did but now I can't because of Corona)
I speak 4-5 languages depending on how you count
I have a degree on software engineering

I have had multiple hobbies from two different martial arts varieties, advanced lessons on swimming and cooking, I can read middle English and other older forms of other languages, I have lived abroad and have been abroad close to a thousand times (literally, no joke. I used to live really close to Russia but I mostly spent my time in China learning the local language), I know a lot about history to the extent people think I am older than I actually am, I have friends who are disabled and I have made effort to make their lives better, I try to take good care of my grandmother (I call her almost every day, I put cream on her body that is literally rotting!), I can differentiate between Pepsi and Coca Cola easily, I can win most men in arm wrestling because I lift weights daily, I shower twice a day and brush my teeth twice or even 4 times a day! depending on what I eat, I stopped taking haircuts as I am balding so I had to learn to cut my own hair to make it look good as I possibly can (I have become really good at this, I have gotten many compliments!!)

Yet, all of this, and let me remind you, this is not all my hobbies as I have had so many I have forgotten a lot of them.
I have gone to so many places and I have so many stories that I spontaneously remember them and people listen to my stories and sit around me just to listen.

Yet, when I ask a girl if she is interested on a date, she might say yes. And after that date I get feedback like "you aren't as tall as I thought", "you aren't what I was looking for", "we don't have as much in common", "my previous boyfriend (endless talking about her previous boyfriend who according to her, raped her)"

Tell me, what is the next thing I need to do?
IncelTears, I am begging you!! I don't want to be an incel, it ruins my life completely! I am almost 30 and have't done anything with my life :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

Mogs me cuz friends and career

I have active social life, I have many friends and have chances to meet more friends (and I actively did but now I can't because of Corona)

I have had multiple hobbies from two different martial arts varieties, advanced lessons on swimming and cooking, I can read middle English and other older forms of other languages, I have lived abroad and have been abroad close to a thousand times (literally, no joke. I used to live really close to Russia but I mostly spent my time in China learning the local language), I know a lot about history to the extent people think I am older than I actually am, I have friends who are disabled and I have made effort to make their lives better, I try to take good care of my grandmother (I call her almost every day, I put cream on her body that is literally rotting!), I can differentiate between Pepsi and Coca Cola easily, I can win most men in arm wrestling because I lift weights daily, I shower twice a day and brush my teeth twice or even 4 times a day! depending on what I eat, I stopped taking haircuts as I am balding so I had to learn to cut my own hair to make it look good as I possibly can (I have become really good at this, I have gotten many compliments!!)

Yet, all of this, and let me remind you, this is not all my hobbies as I have had so many I have forgotten a lot of them.
I have gone to so many places and I have so many stories that I spontaneously remember them and people listen to my stories and sit around me just to listen.

Yet, when I ask a girl if she is interested on a date, she might say yes. And after that date I get feedback like "you aren't as tall as I thought", "you aren't what I was looking for", "we don't have as much in common", "my previous boyfriend (endless talking about her previous boyfriend who according to her, raped her)"

IncelTears, I am begging you!! I don't want to be an incel, it ruins my life completely! I am almost 30 and have't done anything with my life :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:
Gigamogs me back to the time when i did not exist. Are you working right now?

ALSO FUCK CUCKTEARS, THEY WILL NEVER GIVE ME ANY HELP
I HAVE BEEN TO MENTAL ASYLUM AND THEY NEVER HELPED ME
I HAVE TOLD MY STORIES FROM THERE AND CUCKTEARS RESPONSE WAS "NEVER ACTUALLY HAPPENED" FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU!!

Why is everything I experience a lie? Why no matter what I do, I am still not considered anything of value?
What is wrong with me? Help me!! I am going insane!!
Gigamogs me back to the time when i did not exist. Are you working right now?
My local hospital asked me to work for them, I already made them a software that helped one test person recover around 80% faster than originally planned (I had a student working with me making a thesis about this)

I can differentiate between Pepsi and Coca Cola easily,
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Very sad read tbh, no girl cares about your amazing personality if you don't meet her physical requirements

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Very sad read tbh, no girl cares about your amazing personality if you don't meet her physical requirements
Tell that to fucking CuckTears. I would be on their side if their tips actually worked
full

if personality mattered, you'd be the giga chad ded srs, im sorry bro, but you're a good and successful person, i would love to sit with you and have a talk.

@MartinLutherCoon look, people like him are sad and lonely, it's so over for people like us man.
If you wanna talk on discord, I am here to talk with you

since the 1990s there's no escape from inceldom anymore if all you have is:
- normal health
- normal university education
- normal career
- normal apartment

LL plus surgeries for face or cope.

Girls dont give a fuck about your personality, if you are short or/and ugly you are a bad person to them.

ALSO FUCK CUCKTEARS, THEY WILL NEVER GIVE ME ANY HELP
I HAVE BEEN TO MENTAL ASYLUM AND THEY NEVER HELPED ME
I HAVE TOLD MY STORIES FROM THERE AND CUCKTEARS RESPONSE WAS "NEVER ACTUALLY HAPPENED" FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU!!

Why is everything I experience a lie? Why no matter what I do, I am still not considered anything of value?
What is wrong with me? Help me!! I am going insane!!

My local hospital asked me to work for them, I already made them a software that helped one test person recover around 80% faster than originally planned (I had a student working with me making a thesis about this)
Can u make a software for my penislossus

I think you are a normalfag

you have almost everything! i think it's the small dick aura that surrounds you that keeps the ladies away ngl.

you have almost everything! i think it's the small dick aura that surrounds you that keeps the ladies away ngl.
I honestly have a small dick (at least when it's flaccid), others saw it in elementary school and the dick shaming lasted until my last year of high school :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

Life Mogs me to Suicide.

Life Mogs me to Suicide.
I often think of committing suicide.
I honestly don't know what is the next thing I should improve on my toxic personality.
Being a total loser has caused me to become an alcoholic

travelmogs, whitemogs me.languagemogs me

Wait.

I think you are not a bad person.

already mogs me around the globe 3 times

I often think of committing suicide.
I honestly don't know what is the next thing I should improve on my toxic personality.
Being a total loser has caused me to become an alcoholic

That's sad to hear, i don't know what to tell you.

In the end even if you improve your personality Women would still reject you.

It's OVER Man,you seem like an amazing person but It doesn't mean shit If you have an ugly face.

I like most of your posts. No I don't think you are a bad person.

Absolutely not.