Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: When people tried to introduce you to their friends, they were disgusted

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
I remember starting middle school and being lonely the first days. A foid from another course approached me, asked me if I liked vidya and said come I will introduce you to my friends they like vidya too. I went with her and when the friends (they were male btw) saw me they just turned their backs and told me "go away" and everyone bursted into laughter. Even if it seemed harmless it hurt me pretty badly inside and made me trust less in people even if they seem to have good intentions.

<----------------

When people introduced me to their friends, they usually liked me, probably in an ironic way, because I put up a fake persona of a clown, so they thought I was funny. I didn't really act like myself because that usually didn't work out well for me. Not like the other strategy worked out well either, cause I'm in this forum, but you know. Probably it prevented me from getting the shit beat out of to some degree.

I can play guitar, and Im normally accepted because I can play them music.

They were probably expecting a foid :feelshaha:

I was never introduced by anyone

:fuk: it never began. the stage was set from a young age:cryfeels:

Hard hitting thread, I wish I didn't see the title. Too many painful memories

They don't really get "disgusted" but I usually don't end up making friends with their friends

I remember starting middle school and being lonely the first days. A foid from another course approached me, asked me if I liked vidya and said come I will introduce you to my friends they like vidya too. I went with her and when the friends (they were male btw) saw me they just turned their backs and told me "go away" and everyone bursted into laughter. Even if it seemed harmless it hurt me pretty badly inside and made me trust less in people even if they seem to have good intentions.
I have many painful memories of high school / middle school like this.