Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: what you say irl regarding controversial topics (politics etc...) is the exact opposite of what you think.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Just now I gave a presentation and I shat all over Trump and even the politicians in my country which me and my parents are rooting for. I said the exact opposite of what I was actually thinking.

Tbh nobody knows who I truly am, what I say is so different from what I truly think. Hell, when talking to a feminist cunt I was even pretending to agree with her feminist shit, even though I'd prefer to see them all in a christian version of a hijab.

Just now I gave a presentation and I shat all over Trump and even the politicians in my country which me and my parents are rooting for. I said the exact opposite of what I was actually thinking.

Tbh nobody knows who I truly am, what I say is so different from what I truly think. Hell, when talking to a feminist cunt I was even pretending to agree with her feminist shit, even though I'd prefer to see them all in a christian version of a hijab.
You have a muslim name and live in Buddhist jungle in Asia but you are christian?

There is no way I could ever say what's on my mind in person or I'm getting put on medication.

I try to act like a normie but sometimes the rage takes over me

There is no way I could ever say what's on my mind in person or I'm getting put on medication.
I'm getting sent directly to jail if I'm too honest

Yup. To say something controversial you need some social collateral to back it up, we dont have any so we have to be meek.

What was the topic of your presentation?

It's all about issue framing

I have to say the exact opposite of my opinions all the time and it’s fucking horrible

Tbh nobody knows who I truly am
This, because of society I have to act as a complete different human being, acctualy this gives me paranoids, if even a retard like me can hide himself, then everyone can do.

you're better off this way, the few times I did show my true opinion regarding any subject I was ostracized

Same. I’d be put into a concentration camp immediately.

I would be positive if I had to do a presentation on Trump.

I've never spoken to a young woman in a long while

Not me i speak the truth always

Same I needed to presentation on armenian genocide years back. I made it look horrible. But in reality I would support it. Fucking hate armenians.

Not really.

Something I learnt is normies are fucking psychos. Like a fuck load of them don't believe most of the shit they say.

I used to think Normies were honest but as I grew up it's amazing how many of them can so easily support the other side publicly while not believing a word they say. What ever gets them more brownie points from society

That's why you're truly an incel if you believe peoples word at face value. Normies deep down know it's worthless
I think this in one personality problem many incels have. We put too much emotion and devotion in our views.

Do you know why politicians are such huge chads. Coz they can switch these things instantly. They don't get tied down emotionally.

Last edited:
Oh yeah... If I say what I think I will be fired on the spot.

Those who speak the truth are often hated the most