Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Trait: "What the fuck; I can't even imagine sex or actually having a girlfriend."

That's called low IQ trait. Just fap to your imagination and picture it 100 times better. The gf experience eludes me, though, I really am unable to have any point of reference.

I can't even imagine a woman being a nice to a man in my head because it's so fucking rare unless the guy is a legit chad.

Every female / male interaction I see is the woman being a total fucking cunt.

Only second for me. I have great imagination but just don't have RL references.

Sex? Girlfriend? I don't understand the meaning of those words.

Normies don't understand not having a gf. At best they have a 6 week dry spell and think it's the same as being alone your whole life

True. Recently I've been thinking what am I even to do with a gf if I got one by some miracle. It's really hard to imagine.

I think the more you imagine sex, the more distant and unreal it becomes. Once you've spent years and years fantasizing and imagining it doesn't feel like it could ever actually happen for you.