Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait weigh less and weaker than you're mom

Failed Pullout

Failed Pullout

Chad's sperm donation to Becky
★★★
I'm 18 5'7 170 couple days ago my mother and I had an argument about something she is maybe over 200lbs tried leaving my room cause I was tired of back and fourth tried to just push her out of my doorway to go downstairs jfl all my might and I just could not get through didn't move her an inch always been scrawny very weak short 6 inch wrists and I got most of this garbage from my dad who was a tall lanky xenomorph looking fuck oc I got the worst of both worlds when it comes to everything this being just one thing

im literally ur pfp FUCK THIS SHIT

im literally ur pfp FUCK THIS SHIT
I got called skinwalker by some kids walking home from school while I was cutting bushing during the summer shirtless cause it was hot

Could never be me. I enjoy the risk of heart failure too much

I’m glad I don’t way as much as my mom. She is 5’5” and 230 pounds. I am 6’0” and 155 pounds. Just wish I was around 200, but I cannot gain weight

I'm not weaker but I weight less because shes fat as fuck.

I’m glad I don’t way as much as my mom. She is 5’5” and 230 pounds. I am 6’0” and 155 pounds. Just wish I was around 200, but I cannot gain weight
? tallfag fakecel and but even moreso concerned how you weigh less than ME at 6'0 actual xenocel

i weight 290 lb rn

125 lbs

IndeeD.

? tallfag fakecel and but even moreso concerned how you weigh less than ME at 6'0 actual xenocel
Not a fakecel because I’m a framecel. My shoulders look very narrow for my height and I have autism. I am truly skinny though and I hate it. Why did I get cursed with skinny genetics when my mother is obese despite not eating much and my father was 220 pounds and had decent muscle?

I wish i was a slimcel

I'm about the same wight as my mother but I am very strong.

You don't sound scrawny. Your bmi should be 26.6 which is overweight

I'm 18 5'7 170 couple days ago my mother and I had an argument about something she is maybe over 200lbs tried leaving my room cause I was tired of back and fourth tried to just push her out of my doorway to go downstairs jfl all my might and I just could not get through didn't move her an inch always been scrawny very weak short 6 inch wrists and I got most of this garbage from my dad who was a tall lanky xenomorph looking fuck oc I got the worst of both worlds when it comes to everything this being just one thing
Real.

170 at 5'7 is actually kind of heavy. If you were lean at that weight you'd be pretty jacked

jessus your moms a fatass 230 pounds is already big but on someone 5'5 why are these fucking women geting so fat

like people dont realize how fat that is a. a fit 6'5 man would weigh that much, thats how big it is.

200 pounds? jesus thats a fat fuck, people dont realize how big 200 pounds is man shes a fuckin cow

I weigh more than my mom but that's only because I'm taller and wider framed, her BMI exceeds my own

jessus your moms a fatass 230 pounds is already big but on someone 5'5 why are these fucking women geting so fat

like people dont realize how fat that is a. a fit 6'5 man would weigh that much, thats how big it is.
I know. I don’t know why women let themselves go like that. 230 pounds would actually be huge even for me, and I’m a 6’0” guy who goes to the gym. Chris Bumstead the pro bodybuilder is 6’1” lean on stage and my mom weights more than that huge muscular guy

weaker than your mother despite weighing 170 is crazy ngl
lose weight or work out

I’m 5,10 and 112 pound try being me niggER

Both of my parents are obese, so it's easy for me to weight less than them

I know. I don’t know why women let themselves go like that. 230 pounds would actually be huge even for me, and I’m a 6’0” guy who goes to the gym. Chris Bumstead the pro bodybuilder is 6’1” lean on stage and my mom weights more than that huge muscular guy
was she always that fat?

i think its body positivisy shit cause i see more obese women than men as they always say they are pretty angels

while fat guys are under no delusions and are aware they have very low SMV so they improve

155 lbs but I only weight 120 lbs and I'm 18 so I think it's alot.
crazy how huge 230 pounds is, how did she like that?

Not a fakecel because I’m a framecel. My shoulders look very narrow for my height and I have autism. I am truly skinny though and I hate it. Why did I get cursed with skinny genetics when my mother is obese despite not eating much and my father was 220 pounds and had decent muscle?
you'd look fat at 200 if you didnt workout, and to gain 45 pounds of muscle would take forever without steroids

was she always that fat?

i think its body positivisy shit cause i see more obese women than men as they always say they are pretty angels

while fat guys are under no delusions and are aware they have very low SMV so they improve
She has been this fat for around 10 years. Weighed about 170 in 1999 when my dad married her, then gained a lot of weight after that and even more after birthing me.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back