Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Trait: Weekends are exactly like mondays and rest of the week

U

UglyDumbass

Captain
★★★★
Normies always celebrate how it’s friday aka the beginning of the weekend. They make plans with hanging with friends (normally only teens and 20-30 year olds) While for us incels everyday is the same old shit Nothing interesting or exciting and same for holidays. People complain about mondays while we complain about how everyday sucks

Incel Trait: opening lyrics Skibidi dop dop dop yes yes, Skibidi taupled dip deip, Skibidi dop dop dop yes yes, Skibidi taupled dip deip! We're here to hurt nobody! (Skibidi skibidi skibidi skibidi) We want to see you move your body! (Skibidi skibidi skibidi skibidi) reapeats a few times and does new lyrics and then goes back with still having the new lyrics

Yeh, thats true but for wageslavecels, like me, the good thing is I dont have to think about going to work for a couple of days. I cant wait until I find a way to escape being a wageslavecel.

This is particularly true when you're NEET and don't have responsibilities like dates and parties to host

I manage my parent's stock market account so that's the only thing that keeps me day of the week aware. Making money off wagecucks is some level of cope.

Incel Trait: opening lyrics Skibidi dop dop dop yes yes, Skibidi taupled dip deip, Skibidi dop dop dop yes yes, Skibidi taupled dip deip! We're here to hurt nobody! (Skibidi skibidi skibidi skibidi) We want to see you move your body! (Skibidi skibidi skibidi skibidi) reapeats a few times and does new lyrics and then goes back with still having the new lyrics
truecel trait actually

Normies always celebrate how it’s friday aka the beginning of the weekend. They make plans with hanging with friends (normally only teens and 20-30 year olds) While for us incels everyday is the same old shit Nothing interesting or exciting and same for holidays. People complain about mondays while we complain about how everyday sucks
I work on the weekends. Only normies get the privilege of a M-F job.

Stupid ass 13 year old grAY infiltrator Someone get the mods

A friday night is just another night.
A weekend is just another struggle.

Weekends are easier on the mind though atleast i can rot in my room in peace knowing i dont have to worry about anything else for the time being

My typical saturday evening: going out to buy some pizzas and then return home by 9 pm. That's it.
Tomorrow I'm going to visit my grandparents.

I used to like Fridays a lot now it's just another day but it means I can chill for a bit longer in early morning smoking my joint because wagies will still be sleeping so they won't bother me walking and driving past when I sit in car smoking and watching YouTube

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back