Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel Trait: websites ask you to verify by phone

• Thread starter Deleted member 34955
  • Start date
Deleted member 34955

Deleted member 34955

Banned
-
Whenever i try to sign up for new accounts on websites like google, discord server or facebook they always tell me that i'm suspicious activity and verify by phone, while if chad signs up for facebook or gmail, he only get a nice welcome message and helpful tips. JFL even the jew AI can detect my incel demeanor.

DIscuss.

brutal captchapill

Whenever i try to sign up for new accounts on websites like google, discord server or facebook they always tell me that i'm suspicious activity and verify by phone, while if chad signs up for facebook or gmail, he only get a nice welcome message and helpful tips. JFL even the jew AI can detect my incel demeanor.

DIscuss.
Change device or IP address

I need a phone number for my recently purchased herald acc in dota 2. Gotta ask one of my family members as I got none left :(

I have a burner number for that. Only $2.99 every month and leave my main number for family.

@yikerinos @manija2019 @BladingEagle

@yikerinos @manija2019 @BladingEagle
damn if this is real i have no idea why ngl

:dafuckfeels:

maybe they know we're not really normies due to our "sketchy" aka uncucked browsing history