Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incel trait: wearing the same clothes for weeks

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Pretty much what the title says

Ive been wearing the same pair of underwear, shorts and a white T shirt for I dont know how many weeks now

After I shower when Im about to put the same shit on I can smell how disgusting all of it is compared to my freshly showered self

Because I pretty much do everything in this outfit including sleeping and exercising it reeks of sweat but idgaf I live alone

When I go out I usually just put a fresh hoodie on and take my shorts off and put a fresh pair of jeans on, I figure thats enough to cover the scent

Since I go out at most once a week to restock on food my wardrobe lasts me forever as I have a number of hoodies and jeans

#nomotivationcrew

diz iz y u inkwell :soy:

wash urself bro u aint ugly ur just dirty :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

I alternate between a few different pairs of clothes & wash them after use. I've been less religious about it lately though since quarantine. wearing dirty clothes is sort of repulsive to me tbh

People can smell your sweaty bollocks boxers trust me :soy::soy::soy::soy:

Bro thats nasty, you don't have extra pairs of boxers?

View: https://voca.ro/cwcCXa7IXi0

images

I do but this way I only have to wash 1x shirt + 1x underwear + 1x shorts + Nx hoodies + Nx jeans every N weeks

Youre right that its disusting but tbh my tolerance for disgusting is pretty high

I do but this way I only have to wash 1x shirt + 1x underwear + 1x shorts + Nx hoodies + Nx jeans every N weeks

Youre right that its disusting but tbh my tolerance for disgusting is pretty high
Bruh get a washing machine.

I've been dressing the same for the last 10 years ngl

Bruh get a washing machine.

I have one, Im just too lazy to load it weekly and then take everything out, load the dryer, take everything out and then fold everything and put it away neatly

My hygiene is sensational tbh, don't care what foids or IT say about me

I've been dressing the same for the last 10 years ngl
Same. This should be changed to wearing the same clothing from highschool and having an outdated fashion sense= incel trait.

I been wearing the same pair of unwashed shorts everyday for about 2 or 3 months now and have to change undies 2 or 3 times per week since I live in triple digit climate. I think I have over 2 dozens pair of undies and over 3 dozens pair of shoes, also at least 1 dozen pair of surfer shorts, but am attached to this one particular camo short cuzz I feel like I blend in with environment more so people will not notice my ugliness.

Can kind of relate, but I only wear the same for a couple of days tbh. Not weeks.

No, that shit is disgusting

I like wearing fresh clothes

incel trait: donating underwear that's been soaked in cum

incel trait: donating underwear that's been soaked in cum
Oh SNAIKEE,no wonder we're classified as domestic terrorists ,that is some hardcore biological warfare.

Especially if you're sitting in your house/LDARing for multiple weeks, what the fuck is the point of changing clothes -- who would you be trying to impress? People are going to want us dead either way

Oh SNAIKEE,no wonder we're classified as domestic terrorists ,that is some hardcore biological warfare.
I have recently learned that underwear and socks are automatically tossed out, so I consider myself lucky...