Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Incel Trait] Wearing shoes

Gunnersup

Gunnersup

Banned
-
Chad does not wear shoes. I saw a thugmaxxed Chad today not wearing shoes. Over for shoecels.

Incels even wear shoes on the beach :lul:

brutal shoepill

brutal. doesn't apply to me during summer time tho. I always go out with sandals or slippers

incel trait: wearing clothes

Shoenice is legit ngl

Well, looks like I mog Chad in one way. I wear badass spiked combat boots.

What even is this thread

I only wear crocs. I don't have shoes. :chad:

Man I can't walk bare feet. I have delicate sole skin.

I don't even wear clothes so can't relate.

INCELDOM DISCUSSION

Wearing a shoe must be mandatory outside, I hate seeing people in crocs.

Chad does not wear shoes. I saw a thugmaxxed Chad today not wearing shoes. Over for shoecels.
I don't wear shoes as I am in my apartment all day.

Well, looks like I mog Chad in one way. I wear badass spiked combat boots.
Where do you get them from? I have black boots but they’re more motorcycle or city/country than combat

incel trait: wearing shoes in the house

brutal. doesn't apply to me during summer time tho. I always go out with sandals or slippers
Wearing sandal or slippers is beta, during summer Chad walks and runs barefoot with no shirt, just in his shorts

This is true tbh

Incel trait : you wear clothes at all.
Chad has a perfect body and a huge dick so unlike incels he's not ashamed of showing it when he walks in the street.

He's right, just threw away my shoes and I grew 9 feet

Normies called the cops on me for walking around barefoot once.

Sometimes I don't wear shoes but that's just because I like feeling the ground

True. Chad always wears Nike or Adidas sneakers. I wear leather shoes everywhere.

JFL

Turks not gonna do shit.
They have their hands full helping flood Eurabia (former Europe) with more "immigrants" aka rapefugees.
London 2025 Insh'allah

1544571 433907190087881 925663880 n

Incels even wear shoes on the beach :lul:
i live in chadstralia and a lot of people wear just wear thongs (flip flops) wherever they go, like the shops or so on. while i always wear shoes. haven't been to a beach in years, but when i did go i wore shoes. i didn't even notice this until now. i hope the normies don't notice it

i live in chadstralia and a lot of people wear just wear thongs (flip flops) wherever they go, like the shops or so on. while i always wear shoes. haven't been to a beach in years, but when i did go i wore shoes. i didn't even notice this until now. i hope the normies don't notice it
View attachment 244341
They notice it. We all notice it. You also wear white socks that rise above the ankle.

Fuark. Just be curry

I need to buy shoes

There's a hole in my sock

Over for shoecels

The other day i dreamed that i walked on the streets without shoes

At first it sound slow IQ but it makes sense. It takes an extreme state of low inhibition doing that. Someone with that much low inhibitation is probably chad