Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: weak lungs

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
I have terribly weak lungs. Despite smoking weed since years i still often cough heavily. Especially when mixed with tobacco i can feel how it burns my lungs. Meanwhile my friend who didnt smoke since years doesnt cough one bit when smoking weed. And most other stoners i know also dont cough at all when smoking weed.

Also i just ripped the bong:smonk:

asthmacels check in...

maybe u just inhale more deeply than him, i notice normies never inhaled that deep

I dont have asthma. Or do you mean yourself ?
I have asthma when in hot or cold weather and if I do any sort of aerobic exercise I start coughing a bit of blood and my throat closes up and it sounds like a whistle when I breath
Shit genetics all around

as a failed boxer for that reason i can affirm it

When I lie down it seems like I'm going to die chocked.

But I don't cough when I smoke. I'm just out of breath.

Are strong lungs important for boxing ?
most important part... even if you got the fastest and strongest jab, after a few throws youll, like me, go purple and double up for oxygen

genetic aint important that much bro:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

most important part... even if you got the fastest and strongest jab, after a few throws youll, like me, go purple and double up for oxygen

genetic aint important that much bro:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
Try ventolin, it's used for doping too. You take it once and about 15min later you have way more endurance.

Try ventolin, it's used for doping too. You take it once and about 15min later you have way more endurance.
hmmm. seems like a good cope....gave up on the sport tho

When I lie down it seems like I'm going to die chocked.

But I don't cough when I smoke. I'm just out of breath.
Same was my condition when I used to smoke multiple cigarettes a day, had to take allergy pills to clear out the wind pipe

But now as I have quit, I feel much better and can sleep in peace

Have weak lings from being a premature baby

Holy shit, that sounds brootal. Did you ever go to a doctor ?
it's just temperature/exercise induced asthma
i used to have an inhaler but ive just been rotting now and don't go outside so it's not an issue

I always had bad stamina and went out of breath before everyone else