Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Incel Trait wanting others to suffer

stinkycel

stinkycel

GymCel
★★★★★
Certified incel trait, wanting pain and suffering of others for the sake of your own enjoyment. Very dark triad. All normies deserve to suffer for eternity

Certified incel trait, wanting pain and suffering of others for the sake of your own enjoyment. Very dark triad. All normies deserve to suffer for eternity
As an incel, I can confirm that this is accurate

I think it is a human trait

Normies deserve yellow stars:feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage:

Attachments

• ccd.png
    ccd.png
    223.7 KB · Views: 16
I want to behead, dismembER and disembowel bluepilled normscum. It would give me great pleasure, fuck em

My hatred is reaching disturbingly dangERous levels

We would all have made excellent and highly proficient guards at an Auschwitz type facility for either jews or foids. Society is deserving of our wrath precisely because it is such a righteous and entirely justifiable outrage.

yes I do get off on human tragadies and misery.

It's not exclusively an incel trait, the world encourages and rewards sociopathic behavior.
Just look at the most successful people in our society - they are the ultimate scumbag!

It is perfectly natural to want to see the demise of your enemies whether it is them getting shot, stabbed or a crash

Billions must die in order to no longer suffer (in a Simulation)

yes, but mostly because majority of people have zero emapthy towards incels or less fortunate people in other aspects of life. Take for example multiple candidates for a good office job. The candidate that wins doesnt give a fuck how important was to other people to get that job. Maybe they will commit suicide if they dont get a good job. Maybe they need good salary urgently etc. Some have been applying for months and no success and so on. Same with people who got relationships and have sex. They could give 2 fucks about people who arent/ "Fuck you I got mine" mentality is widespread.
These normies wouldnt think twice about taking stuff from you, destroying you if it helped them thrive. Its a dog eat dog world really. Therefore I wish all the worst on anyone who has it better than me.

People who made me suffer shall suffer in return

Yes, I want to punish this sp in WoW for my suffering.

Isnt that like a normal human trait? If youre not getting s3x or friends, isnt it okay to get angry and wanting to hurt npcs in WoW after 30 years? :feelsrope:

Normies tell me to go to therapy, what for? Why should I accept that no woman wants me? It is in my nature to want to start a family, it is strong and I cant fkn ignore it.

What would happen to our useless species if everyone suddenly stopped having s3x? We would cease to exist, you useless cike therapists :feelsseriously: That is why we cant just accept that we cannot have s3x. And that is why we need to get successful already at a young age, otherwise our chemicals in the brain will permanently change.

Hey btw how come most antidepressant kills a mans libido? They want to wipe us out :feelsthink:

Last edited:
I don't think this is wishing suffering to others. It's just wishing that others have similar experiences as you.

even normies are like this toward other normies

I have recently gotten a craving for gore, i look up gore of cute innocent anime girls losing limbs in wars. I dont know why but i like seeing them suffer

yes, but mostly because majority of people have zero emapthy towards incels or less fortunate people in other aspects of life. Take for example multiple candidates for a good office job. The candidate that wins doesnt give a fuck how important was to other people to get that job. Maybe they will commit suicide if they dont get a good job. Maybe they need good salary urgently etc. Some have been applying for months and no success and so on. Same with people who got relationships and have sex. They could give 2 fucks about people who arent/ "Fuck you I got mine" mentality is widespread.
These normies wouldnt think twice about taking stuff from you, destroying you if it helped them thrive. Its a dog eat dog world really. Therefore I wish all the worst on anyone who has it better than me.

I have recently gotten a craving for gore, i look up gore of cute innocent anime girls losing limbs in wars. I dont know why but i like seeing them suffer
based as fuck can't even lie

Billions must suffer

I desire revenge on the ones that inflicted me with pain, harassment, bullying and exclusion.

Incorrect. Normies need to suffer so they can educate themselves on what has happened to us.

I laugh every time I see my parents getting hurt.