Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: visiting prostitutes in your 20s

• Thread starter Deleted member 36465
  • Start date
Deleted member 36465

Deleted member 36465

Currycel
-
No one but incels visits prostitutes in their 20s. Normies visit prostitutes in their 40s after being divorce raped or after their wife stops fucking them. To visit prostitutes in your 20s is an embarrassing thing that only incels are willing to do.

Very true

Even the ugliest of foids can easily get someone to have sex with :fuk:

Never visited a hooker. Never will.

Lost my virginity to a prostitute at 24 y.o. This is also my only sexual intercourse.

Incle trait: Actually being celibate.

This is something I'm gonna have to do in a couple years so you're probably right

:feelsbadman: first visit was when i was 19. was over for me even in college. i had no friends. no close family. i made a post on 4chan and took their shitty advice because they were all i had. worst advice ever. now im on here and hate every decision ive ever made in life

I can't even get prostitute :cryfeels::cryfeels:

My friend once offered to pay a hoe for me but I didn't want to. I'll never support this bitches to have an easy life.