Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: Turned down for jobs because you're not married

RuudVanNistelrooy

RuudVanNistelrooy

i'm far from the star
★★★★★
Or not even in a relationship. This used to happen a lot, year after year i would somehow manage to talk to the head of HR or even the owner. But these were companies who are proud of their cuckservative world view and think that any unmarried person i irresponsible. I could see a disappointment in their eyes while they complained to me how their workforce is just a bunch of lazy idiots, but hey, they were in a relationship or married. It is forbidden to discriminate someone solely based on this but they still do it. Also mind that these were min. wage or near min. wage jobs.

But we live in their, normie world, not in ours.

Brutal no reply. Sorry

Maybe you should consider moving to a leftist company :feelsdevil:

this is insane man

That's fucked up :(. If you're too ugly for love and too poor to betabux, good lucking finding a job at any of those places.

That's fucked up :(. If you're too ugly for love and too poor to betabux, good lucking finding a job at any of those places.
That was years ago, but agree with NT part.

Sue the fuck out of them

No, I couldn't attend any interviews due to anxiety.