Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel Trait: Traumatized over the effort . . .

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
Older normies often regret not trying harder with women at a younger age. They abide by the creed that you never say "I wish I worked more" on your deathbed. An incel however, at least a blackpilled one, is TRAUMATIZED over trying so hard in the past. It terrifies me how much money, time, thought, and spirit I wasted on unrequited love.

I could have had pride at my age, but I had to waste it all on women who NEVER could have loved me back, and now I will live with the embarassment of failure for the rest of my life.

Last edited:
I wish i tired more though tbh
I could have at the very least, been a 5/10 normie with a job and maybe a girlfriend or two by now
instead i got social anxiety, got fat, and my autism got worse
If i could go back to being 5
I would actually be happy by age 20

truecel trait: not even trying because you are fucking mentally ill

ropefuel thread

I wish i tired more though tbh
I could have at the very least, been a 5/10 normie with a job and maybe a girlfriend or two by now
instead i got social anxiety, got fat, and my autism got worse
If i could go back to being 5
I would actually be happy by age 20

FUCK, it shakes me deep in my soul that if I literally started over in life, but had the same body, there is NOTHING I could have done differently. I would still be a short ethnic.

It's brutal. Giving everything you can just to end up failing.
What's the point of trying when you WILL fail?

interesting perspective. it applies more to more than foids tbh, if i tried less and just gotten into a trade school i'd probably be better off now.

it's stupid to imagine things like this, maybe a vision of the future could have scared younger me into trying harder but nah.
mental barriers are as good as physical ones.
bad home situation, no real opportunities anywhere, no money, no solidarity among mates, no pleasant environs at school or anywhere else where people let their guard down and connect.
i never said no to an opportunity or real invitation or real chance to do something. it was completely over.
and now even if i wealthmax i will be stuck at best worshipping some 30 year old divorced whore, so it really is over, they destroyed even the emergency backup plan.

I seriously cringe at my high school days when I showed interest in a foid, she wanted to avoid me and never speak to me again.

Sometimes real life is just like that cringy Linkin Park song "In the End":

I tried so hard, and got so far
But in the end, it doesn't even matter

No amount of effort can create desire. Desire is non-negotiable, full stop. Foids either think you are worthy of reproduction, or you are not, there is no middle ground to a binary question.

Foids would virtue signal and tell me I'm not ugly and tell me I just need to SmiLe MoRe, which is really telling that I need to display a fear grin in deference to not appear threatening.

It is honestly far better to be either completely invisible, or be seen as a threat, than to give foids undeserved validation. If a foid tried to be nice to me now, I would know that she is seeking beta orbiters or just trying to virtue signal for attention, there is always some ulterior motive.

I bet incel regrets will be like:

-why didn't I SEAmaxx earlier.
-why didn't I focus purely on my own happiness (politics-copers)
-why wasn't I more low inhib.

I don't have any regrets because I know I tried,I definitely tried,several times.

I have never tried and will never try, because it is pointless.

It's like applying to Harvard with a 2.0 GPA, what's the point? You are wasting your time.

I cringe so hard at jfl. I can't believe used to have a chance.

bluepillers online IQ thread

fuuck i have to try more before it's completely over

I have never tried and will never try, because it is pointless.

It's like applying to Harvard with a 2.0 GPA, what's the point? You are wasting your time.
You're lucky you were introduced to the blackpill early.