Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: Third wheeling with your friends and their girlfriends.

Purveyoroftruth

Purveyoroftruth

Lord of Darkness and Solitude.
-
I always go out with my friends and their girlfriends. I am never asked why I don’t have a girlfriend because people know the answer.

Hasn't happened in a while. But it was suifuel

What friends?

Inceltrait: not having any friends to 3rd wheel

I haven't had friend since 2013

This is the most brutal trait. You must stop doing this at once. Your so called "friends" and their used up whores don't give a fuck about your needs. This isn't healthy especially for an incel.

This is the most brutal trait. You must stop doing this at once. Your so called "friends" and their used up whores don't give a fuck about your needs. This isn't healthy especially for an incel.
They buy me dinner and sometimes give me free alcohol. Why not? I have to endure the constant pain of seeing couples in public. It’s no different to what I experience on a regular bases.

Being a 3rd wheel is cucked. Stop it.

Incel Trait: your friends fuck you off once they get girlfriends/wives/have kids and you're left out the loop because you're single. Normies do everything as couples because the west is feminised. If you're not in a couple you're worthless.

Being a 3rd wheel is cucked. Stop it.
Can’t argue there. However, I am involuntarily cucked every day when I’m exposed to university life.

real incel trait: not having friends

I would start having suicidal thoughts if I did that :cryfeels:

Incel Trait: your friends fuck you off once they get girlfriends/wives/have kids and you're left out the loop because you're single. Normies do everything as couples because the west is feminised.
Are you a UKcel?

i did this a few times but it was just too brutal and opportunities are very rare anyway

i mean you just sit there while people kiss? fuck that.

>when you don't even have friends to go out with
:feelsbadman:

thats kind of suprising that you're 3rd wheeling given that most men are incels today.

Last edited:
i did this a few times but it was just too brutal and opportunities are very rare anyway

i mean you just sit there while people kiss? fuck that.
Yep. It’s a lot of fun to be constantly reminded of what you are missing out on.

It's just not worth it in the long run man, trust me. I've also done this. It's literal cuck shit. They're pleasuring eachother while your rotting single witnessing it. The free shit is irrelevant.

Last edited:
thats kind of suprising that you're 3rd wheeling given that most men are incels today.
Most men that I know in Kentucky have had at least one sexual encounter at my age. All of my friends have gone on dates and are not incel.

>Having friends. :waitwhat:

Incel Trait: your friends fuck you off once they get girlfriends/wives/have kids and you're left out the loop because you're single.

Fuck, that really hits close to home. In a way, having a group of normie friends is like playing musical chairs, and unfortunately i'm always the one left over at the end of the game.

fakecel trait: having friends

Yep. It’s a lot of fun to be constantly reminded of what you are missing out on.
couples parties are so fucking bad, the entire second half of the party is just people kissing and holding on to each other lmfao, you need to leave really early to stay sane

All the dudes at my high school acted completely differently around me whenever any foid, not just their gfs, was around.

Never had much friends, those that were my friends were mostly bluepilled incels.

It's just not worth it in the long run man, trust me. I've also done this. It's literal cuck shit. They're pleasuring eachother while your rotting single witnessing it. The free shit is irrelevant.
Fuck that hurts
I'm kinda forced to be a 3rd wheel rn :lul: :lul: :lul:

Actual incel trait: not being a social fag and not having many friends (if any at all)

chad trait: having a friend that has a girlfriend

chad trait: having a friend that has a girlfriend
haha. I wish I were chad. I have people constantly telling me I’m ugly and that I shouldn’t want an attractive girlfriend.

haha. I wish I were chad. I have people constantly telling me I’m ugly and that I shouldn’t want an attractive girlfriend.
at least u have a friend bro i don't have any since i was 16 and i'm almost 21 rn

at least u have a friend bro i don't have any since i was 16 and i'm almost 21 rn
I would be your friend. I have plenty of other incel friends that I play yugioh and magic the gathering with. Don’t limit yourself because you are ugly like I am.

If they really are your friends they should hook you up with their gfs friends

Cuck trait: third wheeling with your female friend and her boyfriend

If they really are your friends they should hook you up with their gfs friends
They want to, but I told them that it’s impossible because the foids would find me ugly. They pity me.