Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

incel trait: thinking you're intelligent

RopeMaXXer

RopeMaXXer

Admiral
★★★
Anyone else simply confused their broodiness and "nerdy" interests with being smart? Anyone else made it the center of their identity? This only happens to ugly men. Good looking men that are smart don't self fellate themselves over it, they use it to get shit done, instead of memorizing entire warhammer 40k lore and feeling superior because of it.
JFL at centering your entire identity around the fact that you're ugly but not realizing it

That might be a soy boy trait also.

haha lol so many people on this forum seriously cope with thinking they are smart

fact 1 : Depression is proven to lower intelligence
fact 2 : social communication will raise your Intelligence
fact 3 : stop coping with thinking your smart ,
youre just a hardcope coping faggot

AND IM JEALOUS CAUSE IM LOW IQ
FUCK ALL OF YOU

Yep, I've always thought I was smart, until I actually try some competitive exams and failed.

Also chess. It helps for reminding me that my brain is not that powerful.

The thing is : there is a big difference between being interested in intellectual topics and being an intellectual.

Yep, I've always thought I was smart, until I actually try some competitive exams and failed.

Also chess. It helps for reminding me that my brain is not that powerful.
This fucking right here. I always bombed on math olympiads. If I dedicated time to it I am sure I'd be better but I am simply above average

Incel trait: Living in a trollsters paradise
Incel trait: Being touched like a virgin

also incel/soy trait: "i know i'm smart, but i don't test well on exams"

I'm not smart, I just have some autistic obsessions and I get my work done so people assume I'm smart (which can put pressure on me).

I always bombed on math olympiads.
I feel you. I had a math teacher who genuinely thought I was talented, so he encouraged me to take part in a national competition. My performance ended up being embarrassingly bad.

I guess it was a valuable reality check, but still humiliating.

I feel you. I had a math teacher who genuinely thought I was talented, so he encouraged me to take part in a national competition. My performance ended up being embarrassingly bad.

I guess it was a valuable reality check, but still humiliating.
Turns out having the one of best marks in a class of 20 when you're 12 means fuck all

I'm extremely smart ded srs

I'm low IQ. Thought I did well on my CS exam but I got a 74

I’m extremely low iq. I can’t even imagine state of my brain in 10 years.

Forreal tho, incels are smart.

Unlike Chads, incels don't fuck around and party during college/university. Some are able to careermaxx and betbuxxx.

As a kid I used to think I was some genius, and well, due to simply seeing reality, I had to adjust that perception of myself, bc tbf I'm nothing special. I'm smarter than most people, there's no way around that, but not by much.

I'm certified high IQ (roughly somewhere in the 120's). My schoolwork even reflected it before I was whacked with the mental health stick, and even then I'd get comments from teachers and other students about how smart I am and how different my test scores were from my overall grades. Dad's IQ was even higher, in the 140's. We're both object proof that intelligence means fuck all if you have nothing else going for you.