Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious incel trait: thinking you are the 'typical' incel

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★★
i keep seeing people making 'incel trait' threads about crap literally only applies to them, jfl, like 'incel trait: your front tooth was removed when you were 7 years old after a scooter hit it at a 32 degree angle on 24th may on a warm summer's evening'

your front tooth was removed when you were 7 years old after a scooter hit it at a 32 degree angle on 24th may on a warm summer's evening'
can relate, but I’m pretty sure it was a different day.

your front tooth was removed when you were 7 years old after a scooter hit it at a 32 degree angle on 24th may on a warm summer's evening
Fakecel if that didn't happen to you

i keep seeing people making 'incel trait' threads about crap literally only applies to them, jfl, like 'incel trait: your front tooth was removed when you were 7 years old after a scooter hit it at a 32 degree angle on 24th may on a warm summer's evening'
Sounds familiar

I think "incel trait" has two interpretations. one being "incel-tier trait that applies to the OP" and the other is "trait that commonly applies to incels". usually you can just infer which one it is from the title

I think "incel trait" has two interpretations. one being "incel-tier trait that applies to the OP" and the other is "trait that commonly applies to incels". usually you can just infer which one it is from the title

It just makes the title attention grabbing that's all

Well, it wasnt really a scooter. An apache attack helicopter flew straight into me.

'incel trait: your front tooth was removed when you were 7 years old after a scooter hit it at a 32 degree angle on 24th may on a warm summer's evening'
Brutal, I forgot about that. Over for your front tooth was removed when you were 7 years old after a scooter hit it at a 32 degree angle on 24th may on a warm summer's evening cels.

sorry it was 33 degrees for me. maybe that makes me more chad :feelzez::feelzez:

I must be fakecel because I remember on 29th April 2007 I broke my tooth from my friend swinging a baseball bat at around a 45 degree angle.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back