Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel Trait: Thinking that a girl walking with a guy outside means they're fucking

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
"BUT I SAW A NORMIE WALKING NEXT TO A GIRL OUTSIDE". How do you know that they were fucking?

Incels are so starved for females that they just assume anyone with a foid is fucking her. It's like a starving African seeing any random American family and just assuming that they have their own private jet.

Seriously so many dudes are just orbiting and even if they're "dating" the girl, they might not be fucking her. @JohnWickCel @ionlycopenow and @BITG can attest

"BUT I SAW A NORMIE WALKING NEXT TO A GIRL OUTSIDE". How do you know that they were fucking?

Incels are so starved for females that they just assume anyone with a foid is fucking her. It's like a starving African seeing any random American family and just assuming that they have their own private jet.

Seriously so many dudes are just orbiting and even if they're "dating" the girl, they might not be fucking her. @JohnWickCel @ionlycopenow and @BITG can attest
Very simple.

To know if they are fucking the dude or not, look at his face.

Does he have good bones? Good facial structure?

If they're walking close and they don't look related, they're fucking.
If they're walking close and they do look related, probably not... but chances are they're still fucking.

I mean why else would a guy and a foid be walking alone together men and women cant be friends so what else could it be

I mean why else would a guy and a foid be walking alone together men and women cant be friends so what else could it be
orbiting, did you not read?

orbiting, did you not read?
Orbiters dont really get one on one time like that though its mainly like in class or at work places that foids have to be polite. I doubt they want to be caught in public with an ugly guy when potentially chad might be present she wouldnt want to give off the impression they are together

Orbiters dont really get one on one time like that though its mainly like in class or at work places that foids have to be polite. I doubt they want to be caught in public with an ugly guy when potentially chad might be present she wouldnt want to give off the impression they are together
I'm talking about normie orbiters. Normies orbit foids like crazy and struggle hardcore to get laid.

If they're walking close and they do look related, probably not... but chances are they're still fucking.

Great taste in waifus,I wish more women were like Futaba.

Easy. If the guys isn't chad they aren't fucking. Chad-light only grey area. If the guy a chadlight and spending money, then no.

Agreed. If I didn’t see them even touch each other I have no reason to believe they are having sex. Not only that, but some of these normiecels are in SEXLESS RELATIONSHIPS. It’s truly over.

not incel trait
foids think the same

tbh I’m guilty of this I just instantly assume any male/female pair is fucking whenever I see one ngl

Truer words have never been spoken:feelsclown:

In 2030 normies will be the new incels

It doesn’t make sense for them to not be fucking I don’t think this is an exclusive incel trait, because if a foid and some dude are walking together they PROBABLY are fucking unless he’s some gay orbiter

It doesn’t make sense for them to not be fucking I don’t think this is an exclusive incel trait, because if a foid and some dude are walking together they PROBABLY are fucking unless he’s some gay orbiter
no dude, you didn't read

they could be friends, they could be siblings, they could be an orbiter, and they could be in a relationship but not fucking

Yep, I automatically assume this as well.

You're right, happens to me a lot. We are not able to "process" normal social relationships because we have never had them. We over-idealized everything it, like a african idealizes West society.

It's like a starving African seeing any random American family and just assuming that they have their own private jet.
This post is pretty good and I'm guilty of the same however your analogy is so fucking stupid lol. You are comparing incels to starving Africans which is pretty accurate tbh but comparing sex(which 60% men get) to owning a private jet(only for the top0.00001%) is pretty lowIQ.

A better analogy would be "It's like a starving African seeing any random American family and just assuming that they have an iPhone"

Now when you think about it, it doesn't seem too far fetched. Right?

This post is pretty good and I'm guilty of the same however your analogy is so fucking stupid lol. You are comparing incels to starving Africans which is pretty accurate tbh but comparing sex(which 60% men get) to owning a private jet(only for the top0.00001%) is pretty lowIQ.

A better analogy would be "It's like a starving African seeing any random American family and just assuming that they have an iPhone"

Now when you think about it, it doesn't seem too far fetched. Right?
that might be better analogy ngl