Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [Incel Trait] thinking deeply about life at a young age

• Thread starter Deleted member 27204
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 27204

Self-banned
-
Chads of course don't need to do this but even normies don't have to do this. Thinking deeply about life and the meaning thereof is a way that many incels cope and pass the time with nothing to do and no one to spend time with. If incels were to ever only entertain surface level things like normies do about the current world they wouldn't be able to relate to it because it's all about socialization and relationships and they would get extremely bored very quickly.
Because normies don't think usually think very deeply about things that can require a lot of time to think about like the meaning of life they also get bored very quickly but they are able to fill the void by hanging with friends, socializing with people and flirting with women. All of this is closed off to incels because nobody accepts incels to begin with.

yea i never really understood why i was living, even at a young age and would often ponder it, I was very depressed starting in 4th grade. relatable

Even if this is true I would rather live life ignorant and just enjoy the moment of hanging out with friends and fucking girls

yea i never really understood why i was living, even at a young age and would often ponder it, I was very depressed starting in 4th grade. relatable
I would spend so much time thinking about the formation of the universe, how life evolved, the history of the earth up until now all to stave off boredom and having nothing to do. Meanwhile most normies and all women wouldn't have to be tortured with these kinds of sentiments.
They tell me not to get all in my head and have analysis paralysis. But that is so easy for them to say. Many of them haven't had the need to ponder things deeply to pass the time.
There's a reason there aren't a lot of women that are involved in discussions about the meaning of life: they don't have to fill the void with discussions and thoughts like that.

Even if this is true I would rather live life ignorant and just enjoy the moment of hanging out with friends and fucking girls
Me too but living like a normie and only entertaining surface level things only occupies the mind for a few minutes at most. When you are alone for a long time like incels are and shunned by others from the get go you need to think of topics that you can spend hours thinking of to pass the time.

Chads of course don't need to do this but even normies don't have to do this. Thinking deeply about life and the meaning thereof is a way that many incels cope and pass the time with nothing to do and no one to spend time with. If incels were to ever only entertain surface level things like normies do about the current world they wouldn't be able to relate to it because it's all about socialization and relationships and they would get extremely bored very quickly.
Because normies don't think usually think very deeply about things that can require a lot of time to think about like the meaning of life they also get bored very quickly but they are able to fill the void by hanging with friends, socializing with people and flirting with women. All of this is closed off to incels because nobody accepts incels to begin with.
damn bro
i CAN relate

Yes very well observed. It's bizarre why so many incels are introspective, I am as well but it's just like for what lmfao. Wtf is the point in spending 99% of your life reflecting on the 1% where you've ever done anything. Just madness

Yes very well observed. It's bizarre why so many incels are introspective, I am as well but it's just like for what lmfao. Wtf is the point in spending 99% of your life reflecting on the 1% where you've ever done anything. Just madness
Tbh even other people notice it and say things to you like "you seem lost", "what are you thinking about" and people older than you say "you're too young to be thinking about this stuff".
It's not a positive thing. It's literally a cope when people like on reddit say that not easily making friends or being good with women forced them to think deeply about life and they are better off due to it. It's torture.
I can only imagine how torturous it is for NT cels that can't even entertain and rehash the same thoughts for hours like non-NT cels can though.

And then people act like incels should be grateful that they have to pass the time ruminating about the meaning of life and having to think about the same things again and again in like 3 to 5 year cycles of focusing in a subject area before finding another subject area to think about before returning to a previous subject area again in a few years time. This is no way to live.

Are there any NTcels here? Can you say how torturous this is? It's bad enough as a non-NTcel.

Chads don't have to think in general

It's crazy how much I think about my life when literally nothing fucking happened in it

Brutal truth. in middleschool I wasted days reading books and when had good internet would spend hours reading wikrpedia articles, while Normies were partying and slaying

I admit, this is very much me.

Chads, normies and foids are too busy being out their living to bother with deep thoughts and analysis. Since incels are natural outcasts, they use their pain and spare time to dig deeper into things.
Damn that’s deep