Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel Trait: Thinking about annihilation

NEETcel2023

NEETcel2023

Recruit
★★★★
Thinking about annihilation.

Annihilating enemies, betrayers, people who humiliated you, governments, and maybe even your own country.

It's part of the rage. Daydreaming about destruction and destroying everyone who ignores you, suppresses you, and denies you the life you know you should rightfully have.

NEETcel2023

Annihilation ak47

Everyday I dream about inflicting violence onto others who are happy

The child who is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel its warmth.

The child who is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel its warmth.
Yes. I would burn this world especially the US and the countries where foids get to live privileged lives. Where I'm always rejected, denied, and betrayed.

All my normie family thinks that I should love America and think it's a great country. It's a country of Inceldom. I hate America after being denied and rejected and forced into being a poor broke incel.