Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: They don't have to ask

incelerated

incelerated

Looks don't matter, luck does
★★★★★
This is something that happened a while ago when I was off the forum and is one of the reasons I crawled back in here like an abused dog.

So my coworker was looking at an online shop on his phone and then my foid supervisor asked him what he's doing and he said "nothing". And she started asking him if he has a girlfriend and if he's looking for an item to buy for her. And then said my other coworker has told her about his girlfriend and how he doesn't know what to buy for her for valentine's. Then they turned their attention to me. Naturally I was preparing myself for the brutal "do you have a girlfriend" question but reality was harsher than that.
She didn't even ask. She just knew. She said something like "Mr. incelerated wants to focus on his job and get his certification" (I don't). And then the guy started teasing like "you should get married" and shit like that. And then I laughed it off of course as I have learned to through the years.

But the brutality of this pill still aches me to this day. They didn't even ask me! They just fucking knew!
It was never brought up before. I never said I don't have a girlfriend or anything like that but just by being around me and knowing me they knew that it was over for me.

This is one of the truest blackpills. If you are ugly enough, autistic enough, short enough, etc. people just know it's over for you.
And it's not just the girls, it's everyone. So your boss knows it and doesn't take you seriously, your family knows it, your acquaintances know it, when you go shopping the store owner knows it and gives you higher prices, everybody fucking knows you are a loser and they take full advantage of it.

Holy fuck, incredibly fucking brutal. I'm sorry

Call them out for not being productive in the workplace.

This is something that happened a while ago when I was off the forum and is one of the reasons I crawled back in here like an abused dog.

So my coworker was looking at an online shop on his phone and then my foid supervisor asked him what he's doing and he said "nothing". And she started asking him if he has a girlfriend and if he's looking for an item to buy for her. And then said my other coworker has told her about his girlfriend and how he doesn't know what to buy for her for valentine's. Then they turned their attention to me. Naturally I was preparing myself for the brutal "do you have a girlfriend" question but reality was harsher than that.
She didn't even ask. She just knew. She said something like "Mr. incelerated wants to focus on his job and get his certification" (I don't). And then the guy started teasing like "you should get married" and shit like that. And then I laughed it off of course as I have learned to through the years.

But the brutality of this pill still aches me to this day. They didn't even ask me! They just fucking knew!
It was never brought up before. I never said I don't have a girlfriend or anything like that but just by being around me and knowing me they knew that it was over for me.

This is one of the truest blackpills. If you are ugly enough, autistic enough, short enough, etc. people just know it's over for you.
And it's not just the girls, it's everyone. So your boss knows it and doesn't take you seriously, your family knows it, your acquaintances know it, when you go shopping the store owner knows it and gives you higher prices, everybody fucking knows you are a loser and they take full advantage of it.
brutal read, quit and work somewhere else :feelsrope:

sexhavers operate on the same wavelength, they can easily sense inkies who are on the wrong frequency

Wouldn’t let that happen to me you stayed silent and let them walk all over you

Always have a normie responses
(example : Get her some flowers and gift card to “online store”)

Last edited:
(GTA: Tehran)
GTA:Tehran when? :ahegao:

sexhavers operate on the same wavelength, they can easily sense inkies who are on the wrong frequency
:yes:

Wouldn’t let that happen to me you stayed silent and let them walk all over you

Always have a normie responses
(example : Get her some flowers and gift card to “online store”)
You mean I should pretend I have gf?
They wouldn't believe it cause I'm such an obvious incel and also a terrible terrible liar.

On valentines Day, some guy(never met him before) in my Uni class started giving condoms away(beginning of the year) for safe sex and what not:feelswhat:. He proceeds to give every male a condom, when this nigger gets to me, he pauses, looks at me then skips me proceeding to give other people condoms jfl:feelsrope:. jfl I was the only guy in my class not to get 1. I know I am a subhuman but it actually broootal that ppl know your an inkwel just by looking at you jfl. ovER for blackcells and subhumans:feelsrope:

I don't remember the last time someone asked me if I had a gf.
My KHHVness is just written on my face.

That's a massive truecel trait tbh, Every single time, During the extended family meetings, only the gigabluepilled boomer oldfarts tend to be somewhat interested in my social life. But it's pretty obvious to my siblings, that i'm a permavirgin turbofailure, despite me never even mentioning inceldom in our conversation.

Last edited:
It was never brought up before. I never said I don't have a girlfriend or anything like that but just by being around me and knowing me they knew that it was over for me
They’re probably just not close enough to you to ask you this question, you’re overthinking it. And when someone asks me this I say no I don’t have a gf because it isn’t worth the effort/focusing on studying etc whatever comes to mind atm

We involuntarily give off the "never been with a woman" vibe, there's probably things we can't even detect that they can. Subtle mannerisms and traits we lack that only appear once you've been with someone.

when you go shopping the store owner knows it and gives you higher prices
Bruh what country do you live in ? Most stores in my country have a set price for their products

Bruh what country do you live in ? Most stores in my country have a set price for their products
Iran (land of thieves). It's very rare for stores to have price tags here, exactly because they come up with the price based on the impression they get from the customer.

Something similar happened to me. My co-workers were talking about their ex-girlfriends, then one of them asked me if I had a girlfriend before, and the foids started laughing before I even said anything :forcedsmile:

Something similar happened to me. My co-workers were talking about their ex-girlfriends, then one of them asked me if I had a girlfriend before, and the foids started laughing before I even said anything :forcedsmile:
:feelsbadman:

Just pass me the .45 at that point

One incident can push a man to breaking point and they'll do something which I fully condone.

Last edited:
Very relatable, no one ever asks me about relationships, girls or try to hook me up with someone.

Brutal. Not only they knew, they were making fun of it and shaming you to your face.

Iran (land of thieves). It's very rare for stores to have price tags here, exactly because they come up with the price based on the impression they get from the customer.
They must probably charge incels money just for entering the store

They didn't even ask me! They just fucking knew!
I too have been in situations similar to this.

I think the reason this happens is because society has a certain image of the male virgin. If you check off a few of their boxes, they will automatically assume you are one.

fucking hell ,literal clown world

And then I laughed it off of course as I have learned to through the years.
Should have just stared at them blankly and made them feel awkward instead of playing along with their disrespect like a cuck. Letting them walk over you is how respect is lost.

Many similar things as you describe have happened to me before...

People ask me but they don't believe me when I lie and say I do.

My parents don't ask me anyomere about girlfrends and wish me one. Only uncels, aunts and grannies wish me that. I think that my parents know that it's over for me. :feelsUnreal:

My parents don't ask me anyomere about girlfrends and wish me one. Only uncels, aunts and grannies wish me that. I think that my parents know that it's over for me. :feelsUnreal:
:feelsbadman:

Nobody wants to Talk to me

OP you live in Iran. How your supervisor is foids as iran is conservative and foids are not allowed to work.

You can do islammaxxing in Iran to do arrange marriage

"Mr. incelerated wants to focus on his job and get his certification"

You'll adjust to it.

0089-012.png

0089-013.png

Re: The ol' "something can't come from nothing" therefore god
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#184830717Saturday, March 05, 2016 7:39 PM CST
"You didn't really refute it you just said it was close minded tho" How you perceive and define "existence" determines the validity of the statement. For example, do you perceive a set of molecules with a cardinality lesser than one-hundred as being nothingness? If so, then the molecules can "exist" in their own respective "space" without existing in your clearly defined object space.
Re: The ol' "something can't come from nothing" therefore god
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#184832427Saturday, March 05, 2016 8:06 PM CST
"therefore an egg cannot come from a chicken before it exists and a chicken cannot come from an egg that doesn't exist your point is moot" Alright, let us try another technique... Suppose that rather than the Egg --> Chicken/ Chicken --> Egg model, we are dealing with an Animal One --> New Egg --> Animal Two model. Animal One represents the origin species. The New Egg represents the unborn "evolved" state of the animal's offspring, and Animal Two represents the actual evolved animal itself. If we think in terms of evolution, the "Chicken" is nothing more than an offspring animal with greater genetic variation than its predecessors.

0089-014.png

So your boss knows it and doesn't take you seriously, your family knows it, your acquaintances know it, when you go shopping the store owner knows it and gives you higher prices, everybody fucking knows you are a loser and they take full advantage of it.
Everybody knows, even the president.

We involuntarily give off the "never been with a woman" vibe, there's probably things we can't even detect that they can. Subtle mannerisms and traits we lack that only appear once you've been with someone.
Over if you’ve been exposed like that