Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Incel trait: The rules have never been bent in your favor

Of Manlets and Men

Of Manlets and Men

I want wrists as big as Mileena's
★★★★
For foids and chads, the rules get bent in their favor all the time.

For normie males, most of the time they have to follow the letter of the law, but occasionally a rule will be bent in their favor.

For incels, rules are never bent in our favor. We have to follow the strictest interpretation of the law all the time.

I'm an oldcel. I'm in my thirties. I've been thinking about my past, and I can't recall a single instance in my life where a rule was bent in my favor, where a positive exception was made for me. Not once.

Reason #478,937 why incels are truly oppressed and foids and chads have unearned privilege that they need to check.

It's like that one time I got caught stalking a foid and everyone wanted on a restraining order, but Chad gets to rape foids with no repercussion.

I can't recall a single instance in my life where a rule was bent in my favor, where a positive exception was made for me. Not once.
Ugly subhumans are nothing more than scapegoats,we get blamed for everything.

ive gotten the benefit of the doubt a couple times ngl