Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: the only thing that makes you truly happy is food

• Thread starter RetardedChinlet
  • Start date
RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
I am never as happy as after having hauled groceries to my house hungry and getting to indulge in a variety of fresh food items. I feel like I'm just an animal with nothing but bodily pleasures in my mind.

Food is based af and video games

McDonald’s is based

1000000000000% I would be morbidly obese if I was american

This is a normie trait. :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

cigarettes make me happy

hateful insul

Other traditional copes wore out for me and food is about the only thing left. God, I've dropped so much cash on sweets and junk, I could have damn near bought Willy wonka's chocolate factory.

Food is nice but it makes you lose money and gain weight. Music is a better cope, and so is masturbation.

Other traditional copes wore out for me and food is about the only thing left. God, I've dropped so much cash on sweets and junk, I could have damn near bought Willy wonka's chocolate factory.
Yeah, everything eventually loses its appeal except food.

Yeah, everything eventually loses its appeal except food.

I wish that I could forget certain pieces of media or entire film/game genres in order to experience them again for the first time. The human mind is meant to explore.

1000000000000% I would be morbidly obese if I was american
this

I am never as happy as after having hauled groceries to my house hungry and getting to indulge in a variety of fresh food items. I feel like I'm just an animal with nothing but bodily pleasures in my mind.
I have been through countless copes. god knows how many, but nothing, and I mean literally nothing comes close to food.
good food doesn't give you false hope, if it's good, it will deliver and be delicious. and as long as you can keep your weight checked in (which is very hard to do for most of us) there's nothing you lose as an incel with this cope, literally 0 effort wasted and even cooking it yourself is minimum effort. food can bring you happiness and can last as long as you're craving for something :whitepill::feelscomfy:

I have to eat like a pig to maintain muscle its so tiring

Same, i'm dopamine-starved abused doge:feelsbadman:

Close: edibles.

As long as the food is laced with THC, then yeah, it makes me truly happy, and is the only thing to accomplish that.

Be careful not to turn into WingsOfRedemption

this

I have been through countless copes. god knows how many, but nothing, and I mean literally nothing comes close to food.
good food doesn't give you false hope, if it's good, it will deliver and be delicious. and as long as you can keep your weight checked in (which is very hard to do for most of us) there's nothing you lose as an incel with this cope, literally 0 effort wasted and even cooking it yourself is minimum effort. food can bring you happiness and can last as long as you're craving for something :whitepill::feelscomfy:
:feelscomfy:

I really need to get my diet under control, I'm pretty skinny though (some people tell me I have a feminine body :feelsrope:) but I eat way too much sweet crap to cope for my own good

I really need to get my diet under control, I'm pretty skinny though (some people tell me I have a feminine body :feelsrope:) but I eat way too much sweet crap to cope for my own good
We're exactly the same lmao

Yeah, that’s why I’ve started 24 hour fasts every other day. And on the days I do eat it is one meal. Calories add up quick, why I had to quit food coping

I tried a different strategy when I was twinkmaxxing. I got by eating almost nothing for 6 days, things like a cup of raisins or half a small sandwich. Then at the end of each week, I would order a massive takeout and completely fill up. I think others do something similar with intermittent fasting.

nothing makes me truly happy but food is a strong sedative

Gotcha.

Especially on a treat night, eat whatever.

Garlic mashed potatoes, Edie's ice cream