Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel incel trait: the emotion you felt 24/7 in public is bloodlust in Valorant

bruhwtf

bruhwtf

Paragon
★★
Seeing normies, chads, sexhavers, boomers happy on public makes me ragefuel. They all should be shut up dead in Valorant.

Truecel trait: you feel unyielding relentless rage but you're too autistic to express emotions so nobody can tell you're mad, at best you look constipated

My guy, do keep in mind that feds lurk here and that people have gotten visits from the feds in the past. Do be careful when writing a title like that

My guy, do keep in mind that feds lurk here and that people have gotten visits from the feds in the past. Do be careful when writing a title like that
wdym it's on valorant, this is a valorant thread.

I was just outside and the sheer anxiety i felt walking out that door still haunts me this 10 minutes later even tho its just a 5 min walk to the grocery store, My neck is so damn weird and i feel like everyone stares at it, Its over.

Real and true, i tend to look chads, couples and younger women dead in the eyes with disgust when i walk past them. I hope i scare them :feelsaww:

Real and true, i tend to look chads, couples and younger women dead in the eyes with disgust when i walk past them. I hope i scare them :feelsaww:
Be careful they may attack

I want to slice their heads off isis style

This faggot plays valorant :feelswhat:

Everybody point and laugh

getting feds to your house any%