Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait: Teachers at school thought you were the retarded kid even though you weren’t retarded

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
During my time and where I lived from Kindergarten to Year 2 you didn’t really do any exams or assignments. You focus on learning to read, learning to do sums and the other things kids do.

I was a shy ugly currycel so they put me in the retarded kids program for everything during this time and I was getting bad grades because the teachers thought I was retarded and my curry parents would physically and verbally abuse me as a result.

In year 3 you start doing standardised tests which are common across the state. I got the highest band for everything and the teachers in my retarded kids class was surprised and they immediately moved me to the gifted kids class. The damage was pretty much done though, I think that was the first step in my long road through inceldom.

All those beatings and verbal abuse still haunts me to this day. Also because I was in the retarded kids class, none of the regular kids wanted to be friends with me and of course I didn’t make any real friends when I was moved into normal classes.

:fuk: Brutal. You didn't deserve the beatings or verbal abuse

I was actually the dumbest kid in my school

School is the one thing I'm good at. I get high grades and stuff but I may aswell be a ghost because like nobody knows me

My 2nd grade teacher was like this, and even asked older pupils to bother me

When I was in middle/high school I didn't really talk or participate in class so my teachers assumed I was retarded, even though I did better than the majority of my class.

I wish I wasn't actually retarded :feelsree:

Lol My school teachers used to perceive me as a cultured kid:feelzez:

During my time and where I lived from Kindergarten to Year 2 you didn’t really do any exams or assignments. You focus on learning to read, learning to do sums and the other things kids do.

I was a shy ugly currycel so they put me in the retarded kids program for everything during this time and I was getting bad grades because the teachers thought I was retarded and my curry parents would physically and verbally abuse me as a result.

In year 3 you start doing standardised tests which are common across the state. I got the highest band for everything and the teachers in my retarded kids class was surprised and they immediately moved me to the gifted kids class. The damage was pretty much done though, I think that was the first step in my long road through inceldom.

All those beatings and verbal abuse still haunts me to this day. Also because I was in the retarded kids class, none of the regular kids wanted to be friends with me and of course I didn’t make any real friends when I was moved into normal classes.
Brutal

My landwhale foid 7th grade teacher hated me because I laughed at the scene in Tuesdays with Morrie when he was getting his ass whiped :feelshaha:. She hated me after that and I could tell she was annoyed every time I aced a test because I was clearly the most intelligent kid in my class but she always wanted an excuse to discipline me for something.

In group therapy, I was left in the group for younger children due to my ASD symptoms.

Screenshot from 2022 02 01 16 33 37

Screenshot from 2022 02 01 16 33 46

Last edited:
Well yes they thought im retarded but i probably have autism tbh.

the real SuicideFuel is that I actually am retarded

I was in the gifted and talented group but teachers still treated me like a retard

Oh yeah I got put in retard maths class too because of my giga whore of a maths teacher who bullied me every fucking day that damn fucking bitch.