Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: Teachers accused and embarrassed you for random shit.

Fallout

Fallout

Overlord
★★★★★
Had this ugly gook foid in middle school embarrass me in math class for not knowing how to solve a problem on the board, so when she called on me, and i didnt know how to solve it, the normies behind me would laugh when she said to me thats wong!!! in her ugly fucking accent, also 1 time when i was taking a math test and i had to go to my special ed room to take it :feelsrope: she just "happened" to misplace one of her textbooks but accused me of stealing it to "cheat" on the test as i was walking out the door, having this lanky ass ugly foid practically scream at me for a mistake she made never left my mind.

There was another faggot ass teacher i had that once accused me of stealing his sharpies, i had to work on a science project with 2 foids and this container of pens and sharpies ended up falling on the floor, i ofc was the only one that cleaned it up, but right b4 i was to leave class he marched up to me and said "some of my sharpies are gone, did you steal them? I think ill give you a referral for this!" I just stood in disbelief cause i knew he didnt bother talking to those 2 foids i worked with, he only accused me, i had to spin a story to this dumbass so he would leave me alone, i never did steal shit from him JFL middle school was somehow worse than high school for me in many ways.

school is horseshit

Had this young leanmaxxed normie who got normie classmates to feel his abs jfl.
Everyone was laughing and I started smiling too to fit in as an insecure teenager. Started asking me rudely why I was smiling if I can recall. I didn’t know what to say. I just looked at him like “what the fuck?”
probably didnt like that a guy smiling at him, he might have wanted to stab you in the face with a pencil if he could get away with it

I hope that normie teacher dies. :feelsree:
Won’t be liking his body so much and bragging to students when it’s riddled with shotgun wounds.
wish i could do a fly by on a caravan full of normies with a A10 Warthog :feelshmm:

One teacher tried to blame me for stealing but had no proof in the end though the car they owned was smashed in.

i was always the go to guy if any shit happend , pleading innocent was useless , being treated as a subhuman just from face