Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait:super awkward for people you know to be kissing/getting with foids

N

Nadnerb123**#

Banned
-
Tell me you guys are not super super uncomfortable when you see someone doing PDA. Now imagine it’s your roommates who never stop mogging you just going into it w some Becky that couldn’t give a shit that I’m there since she’s w chadlite and friends.

only awkward because on the outside im putting on a facade pretending to play along but on the inside im burning with rage and hatred

It's basically them telling us to go to the back of the bus.

only awkward because on the outside im putting on a facade pretending to play along but on the inside im burning with rage and hatred
Less rage and more just inner sadness knowing what I’ll never have

Less rage and more just inner sadness knowing what I’ll never have

true, it depends on the day honestly, i am unironcially bipolar from abusing various combinations of drugs so sometimes its just sadness and wanting to rope, others its wanting to go ER

It's basically them telling us to go to the back of the bus.
Literally that I’m so unworthy of human attraction that I might as well not be there in the first place
true, it depends on the day honestly, i am unironcially bipolar from abusing various combinations of drugs so sometimes its just sadness and wanting to rope, others its wanting to go ER
I feel that I tried to be low inhib when I was younger, and I made a few friends but they ended up realizing I was “weird” around 8th grade and I went hard into drugs and still drink a lot and smoke weed nearly everyday to cope

Last edited:
I feel this on a serious level. Too relatable.

.............. what?

ill never have this

I have no idea how I would control my rage if I see it. I would probably freak out and beat the shit out of both of them