Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel incel trait: sucking and getting mogged at video games

• Thread starter Deleted member 14218
  • Start date
Deleted member 14218

Deleted member 14218

i have but one purpose to cease it
-
Playing tryharding and watching league videos only to get gold which is average at best , while some high iq chad hasn't watched a single tutorial and breezes through league and makes it to diamond within 2 weeks :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Playing tryharding and watching league videos only to get gold which is average at best , while some high iq chad hasn't watched a single tutorial and breezes through league and makes it to diamond within 2 weeks :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Thats why i mostly play offline games

I get mogged at fast games(most shooters)but less so on slower games like starcratt

I get mogged at fast games(most shooters)but less so on slower games like starcratt
i'm good at shooters in fact i mogged most veterans on games like cod and the old cs , but when it comes to games like league the highest iv made it was probably gold 2 if i remember correctly and i would have probably climbed to plat if i really tryharded. But that's tryharding , meanwhile some chad can just carry the teams like he carries bitches on his biceps

imagine playing multiplayer video games lmaooo
bro if you care about competition, at least compete in real life
never understood the mindset of "competition" in a fucking video game - I play games to have fun, nothing else

imagine playing multiplayer video games lmaooo
bro if you care about competition, at least compete in real life
never understood the mindset of "competition" in a fucking video game - I play games to have fun, nothing else
this is true cause at least IRL u get some mulah

Imagine getting mogged by a foid

I'm decent at osrs pking, i can't nh for shit but pure fighting is too ez