Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: suck at every sport

A

AlexDelarge

Officer
★★★★★
I was always worst in basketball, football, dodgeball, voleyball and also shit like table football, pool, ping pong basically any sport kids played i was the worst one always

Even in combat sports i was slow learner and not very good after 7 years of kickbox..

gyms are also full of incels because its only sport that requires no talent or athleticism. anyone can lift weights

incel trait, being picked last in school sports

Do you count checkers, i was the school champion. See this get a warning for bragging jfl.

so true. i got kicked out of chess club for being a nuisance

I was always picked last in PE, people would never pass me the ball so when I finally got it I wouldnt know what to do with it, and everyone would get mad at me and people would always say "you're not even trying". I couldn't even control a football and make an accurate pass, and I'm very clumsy and have terrible form. I always just ran everywhere trying to get the ball back (never did :feelsrope:)to make up for my awful skill.

Its true, I was only good at dodging in volleyball for being manlet

Only thing I was good at was running.

Bad dexterity is an autistic trait. Makes sense.

true and dumbass normies taking the game so seriously and bullying you for being bad

I was always worst in basketball, football, dodgeball, voleyball and also shit like table football, pool, ping pong basically any sport kids played i was the worst one always

Even in combat sports i was slow learner and not very good after 7 years of kickbox..

gyms are also full of incels because its only sport that requires no talent or athleticism. anyone can lift weights
I havnt done sports since like kindergarten

Certain board games count as sports so I can cope with that technicality

Sports are boring asf.

I'm good at short-distance running despite being relatively short :feelsokman:
Other than that, yeah. Always the last one selected to teams during PE classes.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back