Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Incel trait: SSRIs dont kill your sex drive

• Thread starter AngryUbermensch
  • Start date
AngryUbermensch

AngryUbermensch

卐Antarctic Communism卐
-
I took SSRIs in hope to become asexual. I took them A LOT and every single day for more than a year. And guess what? NOTHING!

My sex drive was like 15%-20% lower when i constantly took them, but it was still too high, and when i stopped drinking them it fully restored...

But when i read comments about SSRIs than ALL THE NORMIES wrote that it TOTALLY kills their sex drive right after they started taking them...

I think its because its impossible to kill sex drive if you never experienced sex. You will think about it 24/7 no matter what drugs you take.

ovER for high-Tcels

I’m on a 156 mg antipsychotic injection and I still feel like beating off damn near everyday.

I think its because its impossible to kill sex drive if you never experienced sex. You will think about it 24/7 no matter what drugs you take.
I’d agree there’s a mental obsession component to it that would probably remain even if your balls and dick got cut off.