Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: Someone from your family cut your hair

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
You didn't go to a professional haircutter as a kid, because your parents were cheap pieces of shit.

my dad has his hair cut by my mum :chad::chad:

buzzcuts from my mom for most of my life :fuk: she still cuts it sometimes

You didn't go to a professional haircutter as a kid, because your parents were cheap pieces of shit.
Yeah that's me sometimes. :feelsrope:

Real trucel trait: You cut your own hair

YES :feelskek:
Now I finally found a solution to trim the back of my head (the last place that I couldn't do by myself), I'm a chad :feelsLSD:

I cut my own hair :feelsdevil:

Same, my cousin used to do it but now we rarely see each other. I cut my brothers and my little nephews hair also. Ugly people dont care too much about precise haircuts.

I want to learn to cut my own hair but I think I'm too much of a fucking brick to learn even that. :feelsrope:

This is definitely an incel trait/ethnic trait tbh, my family used to do this.

My mother used to cut my hair when i was a kid and now i do it by myself.

not really tbh, there was one or two times they tried but it looked horribly and never once did it again

A lot of chads cut their own hair, either they're good at it and it looks good, or it doesn't matter and still looks good because they're chad.
My mother takes me to great clips or supercuts every three months or so. I'm still ugly, haircuts are :bluepill: cope. But as a kid if you were poor and had shit haircuts that would suck.

Oh shit. I remember when i was 13 years old and overgrown with hair. My father took me to the barber and secretly told the barber to cut my hair without a nozzle. I hated my father for about 2 weeks and walked with shame with such a hairstyle. And now that I have become more mature, I realized that being bald is not so bad. It's just a pity that girls don't like bald guys. Only with very few exceptions

Years ago, I was forced into that situation, yes. A sibling of my mother cut my hair a few times.

I was 14 when I went to a barber for the first time. My mother would give me buzzcuts:feelsbadman: for most of my life. I hated them.