Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: someone begins to say "you look like..." And u already knew something suifuel was gonna b said

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
I would always be told I look like celebrities like mesut ozil and Steve buscemi and alot worse which I don't even wanna say cuz it's just humiliating.

And Ur not allowed to get annoyed at these kinda things because 'it was just a joke XD'

I was told I look like Josh Hartnett when I was really young, and then like Anthony Davis. jfl

fat computer man from jurassic park
tbh most of the time the normies are so low iq and braindead that they don't even realise that it is an offensive thing to say
they think they are complimenting you because "it's a celebrity bro"

I tried to block any shit like that out, it always hurt too damn much

I got told once I look like the robber from Home Alone. The foid never specified which one, but when I searched them up...
Wet Bandits | Home Alone Wiki | Fandom

Both not ideal.

yeah it makes no sense tbh

Many people see one feature or form, which reminds them of a Celeb. They are normally not looks-trained or have studied your canthal tilt JFL.

BTW I would take Buscemi or such sucker currently as a compliment. At least like a human.
When they even have NO known person for comparison, then it is truly over.

no one ever told me that tbh I'm pretty much one the most exotic human beings you're going to see tbh

whenever people say i look like someone else, they are always referring to another ugly person

My own mother has said I look like a serial killer multiple times

I often get told I look like Adrien Brody. In high school I was told I looked like di Maria, the Argentinian soccer player. Google these guys and see how fugly I must be if I look like them. :feelsrope: They are legit ogres.

A dude once told me I look like Christian Bale from the machinist. I dunno if it was the hair and skinny or just the skinny.

Danny DeVitocel reporting in

"you look like a Mexican prison ready to kill me"

Many people see one feature or form, which reminds them of a Celeb. They are normally not looks-trained or have studied your canthal tilt JFL.

BTW I would take Buscemi or such sucker currently as a compliment. At least like a human.
When they even have NO known person for comparison, then it is truly over.
Ok IT infiltrator.

I’ve been told I “look like a spider” and that I “give off self harm vibes.”

I would always be told I look like celebrities like mesut ozil and Steve buscemi and alot worse which I don't even wanna say cuz it's just humiliating.

And Ur not allowed to get annoyed at these kinda things because 'it was just a joke XD'
Bro yes. It doesn’t happen often but boy do they get fucking creative. I’ve been told I look like so many celebrities that are visibly deformed or extremely ugly and luckily I don’t know most of them unless I google

>Hey, tell us which celebrities you've been compared to so we can gather approximate facial features!

Not today, glowies.

People stop before saying what I look like cause they feel bad

I got told once I look like the robber from Home Alone. The foid never specified which one, but when I searched them up...
View attachment 273732
Both not ideal.
Brutal norwoodpill for one on the right

I basically look like uglier Jontron if he had brown hair instead of black. I think its cuz same hair

46CA1AA3 DB52 401A A92A 7F01D30F6F3B

I was compared to some ethnic truecel which did a suicide bombing in france (I believe)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back