Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incel Trait: someone always is trying to steal or scam you out of your money

faded

faded

Leechmaxxed kikecel
★★★★★
Often whenever I interact with normies, especially in college, I find that they always try to target me to get me to pay for them or scam me in some sort of way. I don’t look rich when I walk around, I look like some regular manlet and I try to mind my own business and never show off so I don’t understand how normshits figure out I have a lot of money and target me for their scams. Fuck normshits and I hope they burn in hell.

Can relate, back in HS and college I used to get called out for being "anti-social" or "uncool" when I didn't give normie strangers my buxx.

>goes to private luxurious school

Why do Normies think I has money

They do it because you're a Manlet and they see you as an easy target.

Last edited:
Yeah my normie friends used to try to exploit me for free rides and shit

>goes to private luxurious school

Why do Normies think I has money

They do it because you're a Manlet and they see you as an easy target.
That’s what I was thinking. Being a manlet fucking sucks, foids hate you and normshits want to scam you. This is why I refuse to help anyone.

Often whenever I interact with normies, especially in college, I find that they always try to target me to get me to pay for them or scam me in some sort of way. I don’t look rich when I walk around, I look like some regular manlet and I try to mind my own business and never show off so I don’t understand how normshits figure out I have a lot of money and target me for their scams. Fuck normshits and I hope they burn in hell.
Oh, I always get bots texting or calling my phone but I'm not retarded to fall for those gimmicks. Recently I got one text message from this bot that states they're from Amazon and they're asking me if I want to return the package I just received when I didn't order one :feelshaha:.

Last edited:
Yes, accurate. I've had many strangers hassle me for money. One man told me, "I see you've got some dollars in there"(My wallet) as I was getting change for him.

There’s honestly nothing more disgusting and horrific than walking through a jewish community as a wallet haver. I constantly feel objectified and kike someone is peeling my bills apart with their eyes

Yes, accurate. I've had many strangers hassle me for money. One man told me, "I see you've got some dollars in there"(My wallet) as I was getting change for him.
Tell him "what do you call cheese that's not yours?"
nacho cheese

There’s honestly nothing more disgusting and horrific than walking through a jewish community as a wallet haver. I constantly feel objectified and kike someone is peeling my bills apart with their eyes
You need to hand over your wallet to the your rulers goyim
Oh, I always get bots texting or calling my phone but I'm not retarded to fall for those gimmicks. Recently I got one text message from this bot that states they're from Amazon and they're asking me if I want to return the package I just received when I didn't order one :feelshaha:.
I don’t get bots, I get people who will pretend to be my friend and then ask me to buy something for them or help them out with some bullshit like a ride.

I'm Important and you suck

Is how they consider everyone else

Once on the street students asked me money for their graduation party and I gave them a lot because I couldn't say no

Socialphobic cel trait :feelsbadman:

Once on the street students asked me money for their graduation party and I gave them a lot because I couldn't say no

Socialphobic cel trait :feelsbadman:
Idiot. I would of told them to fuck off or that I don’t have money.

Normgroids are rude.