Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Incel trait: sleeping underneath the bed sheet

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
You’ve been ridiculed, mocked, and bullied throughout your childhood (and even now) so much to the point of where if you don’t sleep with the sheet over your head, you close your eyes & get flashbacks of the events, no matter how hard you try to ignore it. This leads to mouth breathing, and you even being more ugly. It’s over. :feelsrope:

Bleachcel
who is under ur bed man, shoot them with ur pistol:p

I cannot stay under blanket too long, hard to breathe and hot

Sheets?

YOU MUST BE RICH!

spoiled brat!

I just sleep on a sheetless mattress with my clothes on and use a cushion from my broken futon as a pillow.

ChadTrait: sleeping with the mattress on top of you.

ChadTrait: Sleeping with naked women around you

I rarely use bedsheets unless it’s freezing

This is an Americancel trait.

Europeans generally prefer to sleep under a duvet cover instead of a flat sheet.

I sleep with no pants because easier to fap

Eurocels don't even use sheets.
This is an Americancel trait.

Europeans generally prefer to sleep under a duvet cover instead of a flat sheet.
I noticed this all over Europe. Do they die in the summertime?

I sleep under a duvet cover. On the extremely rare occasion when the weather would make it uncomfortably hot to do so, I sleep on top of it instead, but that hardly ever happens.

Florida. It’s hot as fuck normally so there’s no need. And I can’t sleep with AC or fan on —- the noise keeps me awake

Oh ok I’m in the northeast US so.. and I can’t sleep with ac or fan on too tbh.

I sleep under my bed shit, because I'm an accentlet

I cannot stay under blanket too long, hard to breathe and hot

I actually avoid sleeping under my covers because if you get sleep paralysis in that situation you can possibly suffocate, happened to me once

Inceltrait: Sleeping with a plastic grocery bag over your head.

I actually avoid sleeping under my covers because if you get sleep paralysis in that situation you can possibly suffocate, happened to me once

galactical IQ :feelskek:

JFL shit was scary dude, never slept completely under my covers again, my head is always outside

same, i almost died from suffocation in my teens when i suffered from sleep paralysis while under the covers, since then ive been sleeping with my head outside the covers and will do so for the rest of my life.

same, i almost died from suffocation in my teens when i suffered from sleep paralysis while under the covers, since then ive been sleeping with my head outside the covers and will do so for the rest of my life.

Looking at your avatar, when I think about it, he really is incel, he was rejected by a Stacy for Chad, and had to claw his way up in the world using trickery and intellect, its a shame he didn't get to fuck Sansa Stark after having missed out on fucking her mother, tbh I would have raped her, he let his chance slip away and died without ever tasting some fire crotch

if that means i'll die from suffocation than i'll do it

if that means i'll die from suffocation than i'll do it

Suffocation is not an enjoyable death, if you really just wanted to die go breath in some pure nitrogen, sure you can order a tank or something somewhere, maybe even online, your body will suffocate but you won't get the "suffocation" feeling, either way I'd advise against suicide (because it isn't ER)

Looking at your avatar, when I think about it, he really is incel, he was rejected by a Stacy for Chad, and had to claw his way up in the world using trickery and intellect, its a shame he didn't get to fuck Sansa Stark after having missed out on fucking her mother, tbh I would have raped her, he let his chance slip away and died without ever tasting some fire crotch

Littlefinger was a manlet, hence his nickname "littlefinger", he was born being deficient in Looks. House Baelish was a very small house with very little land, wealth, small army etc. So he was basically a nobody who came from a background of low Money and Status. Littlefinger didnt allow his shortcomings in LMS to make his life miserable.

He'd already developed a hatred towards the world from being treated like shit for being a nobody (much like us incels), he knew that there was no point in going ER as he would only be able to successfully kill a handful of people, seeing as though there were no guns and he was too physically weak (being a manlet and framecel) to be able to cause significant carnage using knives, swords, spears etc. before some chad knight comes and kills him.

But killing a handful of people wasn't enough for him to satiate his desire for vengeance, he wanted to get revenge on a "large scale," so he decided to channel his fury/rage not into physical strength (an asset he was deficient in) but rather into the asset he had greater quantity of in comparison to everyone else: Intelligence.

Using his cunningness, keen mind and high IQ, he decided to use manipulation, lies and deceit to create enmity between 2 of the most powerful houses of Westeros- House Lannister and House Stark, thus triggering the War of the Five Kingdoms, a war in which tens of thousands of soldiers/civilians were killed (without Littlefinger even physically laying his "little finger" on anyone). He showed fake allegiance to whichever house he could reap benefits from FOR HIMSELF, but in reality, he had allegience to no one but himself. He said in the show, "Chaos is a laddER" ; Over time, he started to accumulate more and more wealth and status, climbing the "ladder" further and further until he became one of the most powerful and influential men in The Seven Kingdoms, a position from which he could create maximum "chaos."

He achieved all of this just using his words, which were a manifestation of the analytical and introspective nature of his superior mind. This is why i still believe that THE PEN IS MIGHTIER THAN THE SWORD.

I believe Littlefinger personifies me greatly and accurately. Just like him i'm a nobody, an incel with no LMS, who is harbouring great angER and hatred towards humanity: a disgusting, wretched and depraved species. I'll never go ER, 50 people getting killed isn't enough to make me feel avenged, but one thing is for certain: I'll be working from the shadows, planning and engineering something "life-changing," and at the end of it all there will no trace of me, I will be nothing more than a Ghost.

I have to have my eyes covered to sleep tbh, I can't relax otherwise, and it also makes sleep paralysis less disturbing.

wtf? thats the purpose of a blanket