Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Trait: Sleep is your only escape.

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
You know your a depressed incel when the only time throughout the day you feel good is when you go to sleep because it's the only time of day you don't feel anything. Sleep is practically mini death for 7 hours (if you don't have dreams which is also an incel trait) until you wake up again it's a testament on how deep you are in the depression rabbit hole :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsseriously:

Even with my constant, horrid, vivid nightmares, I prefer being asleep to being awake. It's still better by comparison.

Even with my constant, horrid, vivid nightmares, I prefer being asleep to being awake. It's still better by comparison.
I always underestimate how horrible it is to have nightmares until I have one... The human mind truly can be haunting.

I always underestimate how horrible it is to have nightmares until I have one... The human mind truly can be haunting.
Reality is still worse. At least nightmares end.

I've been going to bed earlier because I have nothing else better to do

:p