Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Incel trait: Sexual arousal when getting a haircut

• Thread starter Deleted member 21504
  • Start date
Deleted member 21504

Deleted member 21504

Welcome to 2019, try not to kill yourself.
-
I got a haircut today and the barber was female. Super ugly but curvy, so I erected my pee pee.

I have never felt a curvy womans hands on me and the heat that they bring, the years of social isolation are dealing hammer blows to my psyche and I want to die.

just get haircut theory strikes again

Happens to me when my stacy dentist presses her boobs against my face.

I used to have somewhat similar experiences with a foid school counselor, and I think that she was pretty upset when she realized that I was attracted to her. JFL

I'm ethnic and get my haircut by other ethnics (All of which are males).

I have never felt a curvy womans hands on me and the heat that they bring, the years of social isolation are dealing hammer blows to my psyche and I want to die.
so i erected my pee pee

I can relate. Sometimes when the hairdresser is cutting my hair she stands close enough to me so my leg is resting against hers. I always enjoy it.

Why give foids money to cut your hair? Fuck that. Buy a buzzer, and a hand mirror (to look at the back/sides of your head) and do it yourself like a proper incel.

haircutting is a meme

I cut my own hair. Paying money every week/few weeks for a barber will waste a TON of money over many years. Also going in public as a truecel is horrible.

Back when I was younger there was this one girl I would go to to cut my hair, she was super hot and I always gave her a good tip. It’s embarassing knowing what a simp I used to be.

Now I only see male barbers. If I get a female waitress or barber unless they suck my dick they aren’t getting a tip.

I’m not entitled to love sex and a family. Well guess what they arn’t entitled to my money

Back when I was younger there was this one girl I would go to to cut my hair, she was super hot and I always gave her a good tip. It’s embarassing knowing what a simp I used to be.

Now I only see male barbers. If I get a female waitress or barber unless they suck my dick they aren’t getting a tip.

I’m not entitled to love sex and a family. Well guess what they arn’t entitled to my money
Wow ok big man :feelskek:

Thank god I cut my hair with a old gay guy.

i remember a milf giving me a scalp massage. was nice

After my haircut, when I used to get haircuts, the hairdresser (YES I go to female-oriented shops because I like it to smell good and look at pretty girls. sue me) would rub baby powder on her palms and brush the powder on my head and lightly brush off the leftover trickles of hair on my forehead. Each time they did that I would have a mini-ejaculation.

I would get goosebumps all over. One time I even shivered and the hairdresser giggled and asked if I was cold. I said yes and quickly threw her the money and left out the door before I started to get red.

Normies will never know what it is like to have an ounce of human physical interaction and that little interaction be the highlight of your whole fucking year.

Dude you have some fetish you don't know about. Hand fetish like Kira from JoJo

Who gets their haircut by a female jfl

i always get a chinese haircutter

Who gets their haircut by a female jfl
I had no choice in the matter, I had already walked in to the barbershop. She might have been a tranny, too. Cuz she wristmogged me.

Asking 4 a male barber would seem gay as tbh.

I had no choice in the matter, I had already walked in to the barbershop. She might have been a tranny, too. Cuz she wristmogged me.

That's not gay, they are going to be better. Last time I got a female barber she did a fucking dogshit job. Her tits were rubbing on my head tho ngl it was kinda nice.

It has been 7 years I don't know what is a haircut.

That's not gay, they are going to be better. Last time I got a female barber she did a fucking dogshit job. Her tits were rubbing on my head tho ngl it was kinda nice.
:chad: :banhammer:

One time when getting a haircut my barber was pregnant so her stomach would press up against me and she had to apologize and said she couldnt do anything about it and i could smell her breath even tho she was breathing through her nose and i got a huge boner from these two. I feel so pathetic :cryfeels:

One time when getting a haircut my barber was pregnant so her stomach would press up against me and she had to apologize and said she couldnt do anything about it and i could smell her breath even tho she was breathing through her nose and i got a huge boner from these two. I feel so pathetic :cryfeels:

Meanwhile at IT: Incel aroused by fetus and sexually assaults qweeen hair stylist11!! :soy: :soy: :bluepill:

I dont even need a foids touch to get hard. Last week i got hard just by talking to a young foid at work

do u have long hair / dreads? Never in my life have I had a female cut my hair, just seems weird cuz my hair is short lol

do u have long hair / dreads? Never in my life have I had a female cut my hair, just seems weird cuz my hair is short lol
?? Bro wtf are you even saying

Dude you have some fetish you don't know about. Hand fetish like Kira from JoJo
giphy.gif
mogs me

I only get haircuts from male barbers so the interaction remains completely professional.

I used to have somewhat similar experiences with a foid school counselor, and I think that she was pretty upset when she realized that I was attracted to her. JFL

Hahaha what did she do/look/say?

Hahaha what did she do/look/say?
She was clearly embarrassed, actively trying to avoid looking at me, holding her arms close to her chest, probably in equal parts to create psychological distance, and to cover her breasts.

She was clearly embarrassed, actively trying to avoid looking at me, holding her arms close to her chest, probably in equal parts to create psychological distance, and to cover her breasts.

Hahaha what did you do to let her know you were into her?

I've never seen a Stacy school counselor. Every school counselor I've ever had was either an old lady or some soyboy cuck. I did have a good school psychologist, a boomer who was comfortable with dark humor.

Hahaha what did you do to let her know you were into her?
Well I had a difficult time speaking to her, I've no doubt that I was visibly nervous. But I think she caught me staring at her intently a couple times, and it made her seemingly uncomfortable around me after that.

Can't relate tbh. Not a big fan of haircuts and I have to take my glasses off during then anyway, so I can't see them jfl. I guess the only nice part is when I ask that they use the manual razor at the end, at the back of my neck, but it's not a sexual pleasure; I just like the feeling of the crisp sharpness cutting so cleanly

if you let foids cut your hair your cucked

Thanks for sharing.

Uhh no, i have a male barber therefor it would be homosexual

incel trait: rapidly moving your penis through your closed fist, rather than through a woman's vaginal canal

I haven't had a haircut for more than 1 year now. Don't see a point if I look just as ugly no matter the hairstyle.
Also last time I had my hair trimmed female barber commented on weird head shape to her coworker and it made me really angry. I broke my mirror after I got home.

No, my barber is male and i'm no faggot

I dont even need a foids touch to get hard. Last week i got hard just by talking to a young foid at work
That’s happened to me before. Being so starved that just a small conversation based around politeness is enough.

Good thing I buzz my hair off

Jfl at haircels having to go to the barber

r-rr-right guys?

Image result for wojak with mask