Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incel trait: Saturday night...

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
Walking to your gym, to go for a PB OHP, in 30 degree heat, walking through main nightlife area, wearing a hoodie AND. A hat to avoid any stares or eye contact from 4/10 JBW losers larping as Hemsworth because Noodlewhore are negative IQ and forgot to wear their prescription +11.00 glasses when they go out to get JBW, and noodles disgusted at how savage and uncivilised and brown you look...

I’m gonna probably be watching Death Note jfl

I’m gonna probably be watching Death Note jfl
If death note was real it wouldn't be big enough for me to write every Noodlewhore (like 1.2bn) and larping low value JBW (prob around 20 million) in it

Why leave home at all

If death note was real it wouldn't be big enough for me to write every Noodlewhore (like 1.2bn) and larping low value JBW (prob around 20 million) in it
It has infinite pages, I think you could do thag

It has infinite pages, I think you could do thag
Oh right, well in that case I can think of nothing better to devote my life to than larping as a JBW sex tourist or 'business doer' and travel round all the rice places with my book, in Dark Souls, and writing every name.
I will start with HK (sorry @PPEcel ), then I will go to Singapore, then Guangzhou, then Seoul, then Bangkok, and work my way through.
I will not go to Japan, the Japanese girls have class, culture, and intellect, which I admire greatly.

Oh right, well in that case I can think of nothing better to devote my life to than larping as a JBW sex tourist or 'business doer' and travel round all the rice places with my book, in Dark Souls, and writing every name.
I will start with HK (sorry @PPEcel ), then I will go to Singapore, then Guangzhou, then Seoul, then Bangkok, and work my way through.
I will not go to Japan, the Japanese girls have class, culture, and intellect, which I admire greatly.
Roastie Note :feelskek:

I'm not stepping out

Why the fuck would you go out alone on a Saturday evening? You get smirks and looks that you don't belong there.

Why the fuck would you go out alone on a Saturday evening? You get smirks and looks that you don't belong there.
I don't go out, I go to the gym, as the squat rack is empty then, and I have to walk past all guys who are out and drinking, and the hoodie and hat is so they can't see my face and smirk like I don't belong, they're not gonna say shit looking at just the silhouette frame

I don't go out, I go to the gym, as the squat rack is empty then, and I have to walk past all guys who are out and drinking, and the hoodie and hat is so they can't see my face and smirk like I don't belong, they're not gonna say shit looking at just the silhouette frame
That's what I meant. Even being outside walking somewhere will get you those reactions.