Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion [Incel Trait] Sabotaging mother

mcfroggy

mcfroggy

NEET | Doesn't even have friends
★★★★★
So I've decided to stop being neet and look for a job because parents won't pay my medical expenses. My mom said she could talk to ppl at the retail place she used to work at, ok sounds promising, I print a resume and we go there. She chats with her coworkers a bit and then the manager comes so I can give her my resume, tell her I worked retail before and heard they were hiring. The manager asked me some stuff, my availability, etc. But this fucking bitch of a mother then says 'Yeah we can drop him off for early or late shift because he doesn't have a licence." And starts talking about how I need to get out of the house more so this job would be good for me. I was stunned, didn't speak, the manager said an awkward farewell and we drove home. On the way home she told me I should have worn more stylish clothing, that's probably why the manager wasn't as receptive at the end. Just... how can you even think that's an ok thing to say? No human being could ever think that was ok to say, she does it on purpose. Harasses me to do things, sabotages me, then blames me for it failing. I'm so fucking sick of it. I can't even ask her basic shit like skin care or how to cook something, because she'll purposefully leave something out or lie to make me fail. Tfw even my own mother doesn't care about me. It's especially grating when she pretends to be a martyr and blames me for being ungrateful. For WHAT bitch, for WHAT? They did the basic minimum growing up so I wouldn't be taken away by CPS. Only biology matters. If you're an ugly man you need to stay in your place.

Driver license pill:feelsree:

the smother-pill is real

this is how it is. not only do most people here have shit looks, they get shit parents,shit or no friedns, shit jobs, shit iq, shit finances, shit shit shit shit shit SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT everything.

Didn't read ngl

Fucking heck the driver license pill

Do you sometimes consider the possibility, that your parents are literally mentally retarded/unhealthy? I have asked this myself very often.

I confronted my mom last week about this shit and said she subconsciously hates me because I am an ugly looser. "Nonono" Just lies again?

Really baffling and unsettling.

how can you even think that's an ok thing to say? No human being could ever think that was ok to say, she does it on purpose. Harasses me to do things, sabotages me, then blames me for it failing. I'm so fucking sick of it.
Sounds like my mom. One time I was talking to a foid on the phone, I got her number many years ago when she fiendzoned me in university, then my mom hears me talking to a foid and barges into my room yelling, "Don't talk to american drug addicted whores" or something like that.

I hate it when my bitch of a mom derails trains!

She never times it right and i never go over the cliffs.

Dumb bitch!