Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: even children give you deathstares or scaredstares.

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★★★
Walked pass the bank uptown a few hours ago, and this girl was deathstaring me while her parents were talking about shit.
Sometimes, they even give me scaredstares too, like these 2 teen boys I walked pass at the town centre.
One was walking by himself, the other, this ginger was walking with his mother while she was talking to him.

Last edited:
Yeah, they stare at me with those looks and even when I look back at them, they keep staring at me. Babies stare at me with a blank face. Fucking BABIES are already capable of distinguishing between human (normie) and subhuman.

Yeah, they stare at me with those looks and even when I look back at them, they keep staring at me. Babies stare at me with a blank face. Fucking BABIES are already capable of distinguishing between human (normie) and subhuman.
I'm a whitey like they are, so they don't need to worry about me chimping out at them like your typical shitskin would.