Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incel Trait: Relatives leave you out of everything

L

Lebensmüder

Soon to be deleted account
★★★
Some parts of my family like to travel. But I always have to stay at home. They have seen landscapes/events of enormous beauty - like safaris, mountains or great white sharks in Africa, baby turtles in Mexico, the monuments/landscapes in America, temples in India and did stuff like climbing mountains/etc. while I stayed at home - I never was outside Europe and in the last ~5 years maybe for ~three weeks out of my town (if I take everything as a sum).

Even my parents (who are not travelers in the slighest) leave me at home very often - for example: When there is a party in the neighborhood or in the town (the latter isn't even something I blame them for because I was/am treated like a village idiot by most people who grew up with me and was beaten/insulted by them on a regular basis in school and out of school), but it still hurts to some degree.

Sometimes it's however extreme ragefuel, for example: When I have to learn/work at home and they want to travel to a lake with a family from the neighborhood while letting me rot at home (it's not like I want to be there with others, it's just the thought of being excluded and rotting while others have fun that makes me so furious). Or as my father just traveled around the world with his part of the family while I stayed at home and had to learn/care for the animals and was also affected by my mother who had a mental crisis due to problems in the family. This was giga-ragefuel for me. Also the permanent fights after stuff like that (for weeks and for weeks). Anyone who often gets left out of things even in the own family?

I wish my family would leave me alone like yours does.

Well,I have no interest about their low iq cog in the machine shit anyways.

This is true for me.
But being alone is better than any second with my family

My family is small so my parents are the only relatives I am close with.

I have never left my country.

your parents probably think that you are a very private person that likes to keep his space and be by himself.

however they shouldn't believe this nonsense, that he "likes" being alone, loneliness hurts.

if an adult son spends time by himself that doesn't mean that he doesn't want to converse, hangout with others, participate in fun activities that he would actually enjoy.

they should have offered you to be a part of whatever they were up to and if you weren't feeling like it that day then fine, this shows that they care.

it hurts, when your parents see you as a robot/work horse.

your parents probably think that you are a very private person that likes to keep his space and be by himself.

however they shouldn't believe this nonsense, that he "likes" being alone, loneliness hurts.

if an adult son spends time by himself that doesn't mean that he doesn't want to converse, hangout with others, participate in fun activities that he would actually enjoy.

they should have offered you to be a part of whatever they were up to and if you weren't feeling like it that day then fine, this shows that they care.

it hurts, when your parents literally see you as a robot/work horse.
Brutal and very accurate. Very insightfully written again.