Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: random shit doesn’t work for you

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
At work I have to clock in using my finger prints and I always have problems

When registering them it took them about 30-45 minutes until the machine accepted them, everyone else took about 2 minutes

Every single day the clock in machine rejects my finger prints about 20 times, for everyone else it works first time. Of course the normies behind me get mad at me as if I had anything to do with the fact. I hate them so much I never talk to any of them unless forced to

Random shit just never seems to work for no reason with no explanation

Sometimes you realize there is so much misery, it's time to go ER

I hate them so much I never talk to any of them unless forced to
I also hate my normie classmates. Thankfully (I'm a senior in high school), I'll never see most of them ever again.:feelshehe:

When registering them it took them about 30-45 minutes until the machine accepted them, everyone else took about 2 minutes

Every single day the clock in machine rejects my finger prints about 20 times, for everyone else it works first time. Of course the normies behind me get mad at me as if I had anything to do with the fact. I hate them so much I never talk to any of them unless forced to

Lol same it’s just that everything is going badly for me in the worst ways

Also you should secretly kill those criminals and torture them

Lol same it’s just that everything is going badly for me in the worst ways

Also you should secretly kill those criminals and torture them
Unfortunately, the current political climate means if we do anything, even if we defend ourselves, we will be raped under nigger loving judges.

Some of the child molestors and mass murders sure deserve it, but the kikes will never allow it to happen.

Ah well. It’s up to the inmates to deliver justice more than it is to us.

My state has the death penalty. So that’s good, that at least some of them will stop breathing if their crime is severe enough.

Unfortunately, the current political climate means if we do anything, even if we defend ourselves, we will be raped under nigger loving judges.

Some of the child molestors and mass murders sure deserve it, but the kikes will never allow it to happen.
Yeah ikr, why the hell do you even allow female guards to be with male inmates?? You said they bring drugs

Yeah ikr, why the hell do you even allow female guards to be with male inmates?? You said they bring drugs
Yes, of course they do. They’re usually the ones doing this, on top of fucking inmates. Male guards not only know this is wrong deep down, they also know if they dare try it they will be destroyed and have their life ruined, so even if there is a impulse to try it, they don’t. Foids have no such shame or conscious, so they do it often knowing they will likely get a promotion for it on top of it. (They do. I watched such corrupt foid get promoted two ranks in one jump, something unheard of, and I know she butchered her interview for the promotion because she is barely literate, and she’s the one bringing in all the drugs and we all know it. Shits a joke. I can take it seriously anymore seeing how bad it is.)

We all know it, the supervisors know it. But we can’t do anything because of the current political climate.

If you’re a female in law enforcement you have it made. You’re untouchable. And you reap the benefits of being able to be a complete piece of shit with no repercussions.

Welcome to clowns world, where the corrupt, inept, toxic succeed and the few good are left to pick up the trash behind them.

I want to watch it all burn some days, because there is nothing left to save.

Last edited:

i've noticed that i'm a popular target for murphy's law. if i think something will go wrong with my life, then it will. it's gotten to the point where i can almost see it coming. just enough that when i get blindsided again i feel disgust at myself that i didn't have the ability to see this one coming and when will i learn?

i've noticed that i'm a popular target for murphy's law. if i think something will go wrong with my life, then it will. it's gotten to the point where i can almost see it coming. just enough that when i get blindsided again i feel disgust at myself that i didn't have the ability to see this one coming and when will i learn?
lol same for me

Just assume the worst and then assume it will get even worse than that. You will not never be disappointed after this.

Just assume the worst and then assume it will get even worse than that. You will not never be disappointed after this.
:bigbrain:

i am learning and trying but find myself quickly exhausted thinking about all those contingency plans. when i was in therapy not too long ago they would've said "just because it could be that way, doesn't mean it will turn out that way" but shit seems to not work for me quite often haha

:bigbrain:

i am learning and trying but find myself quickly exhausted thinking about all those contingency plans. when i was in therapy not too long ago they would've said "just because it could be that way, doesn't mean it will turn out that way" but shit seems to not work for me quite often haha
You should know by now that therapy is just a scam to steal your money while simultaneously neutering you natural (and extremely reasonable) responses to an unjust and fucked up world that has wronged you.

Never listen to therapists. They’re there to defuse you and stop you from feeling angry at a world that treats you like garbage and you should be angry at.

If someone insults you and treats you like shit , for no reason and you did nothing wrong, isn’t anger a rational response? It is. Never let them tell you differently.

You should know by now that therapy is just a scam to steal your money while simultaneously neutering you natural (and extremely reasonable) responses to an unjust and fucked up world that has wronged you.

Never listen to therapists. They’re there to defuse you and stop you from feeling angry at a world that treats you like garbage and you should be angry at.

If someone insults you and treats you like shit , for no reason and you did nothing wrong, isn’t anger a rational response? It is. Never let them tell you differently.
i definitely noticed that they just want you to not hurt other people, that's #1 for them. not hurting yourself is a bonus (ha). i was fortunate that the course i went through was covered by my insurance, but i'm definitely not interested in doing it again. i dreaded having to talk to some stranger for an hour over zoom every week. i never opened up to them fully because i was worried they'd have be committed or something.

you're definitely right about the rational anger response. my anger is why i wanted to try therapy. i have a very strong instinctual response to loudly defend myself when falsely accused of anything, even something trivial like taking the last donut or whatever. :feelsree:

i definitely noticed that they just want you to not hurt other people, that's #1 for them. not hurting yourself is a bonus (ha). i was fortunate that the course i went through was covered by my insurance, but i'm definitely not interested in doing it again. i dreaded having to talk to some stranger for an hour over zoom every week. i never opened up to them fully because i was worried they'd have be committed or something.

you're definitely right about the rational anger response. my anger is why i wanted to try therapy. i have a very strong instinctual response to loudly defend myself when falsely accused of anything, even something trivial like taking the last donut or whatever. :feelsree:
You will not find solace in therapy

You will not find solace in therapy
i haven't and i'm done trying. so much "let's unpack this" garbage. it seems like something good for a normie but if they're so normal why would they need therapy in the first place?

to hell with that. i'm just trying to minimize the shit in my life that can backfire on me.

I've always had extremely bad luck. I don't think I can name 5 instances of something going my way in my entire life.

fugg i just got on the phone with my car service place and the lady on the phone couldn't wait to hang up on me. the drivetrain on my freaking car shit the bed on xmas day last year and i spun out in the rain. luckily didn't hit any thing but had to have it towed and it took like 5 weeks for them to get the part they needed. when i picked it up in february once it was finally fixed i then in person made the appointment to bring it in again in may for its regular yearly service. another shitty thing is during that time they were waiting on the part they noticed the brakes were worn and recommend replacement but they weren't going to do it eventhough it's covered by my extended care package b/c it wasn't bad enough. so they reccomend replacement if i was going to pay for it but not if they were going to do it for free wtf.

they just sent in a generic email blast saying supply shortages and wait times are bad blah blah so i called their number and spoke on the phone with the lady to confirm my appointment for next week and they had no record of my appointment. fortunately because i insisted i made the appointment in person they are going to let me bring it in anyway. i then had try and reiterate the whole situation with the brakes over the phone. i asked her to make a note of it for me and she said she would but i seriously don't believe her since they didn't even keep my service appointment i made like 4 months ago! i'm mentally preparing myself for another long wait to get new brakes installed b/c they probably won't have the freakin' parts again.

if you read all that i'm sorry but i just had to get it all out there. blegh:feelsohgod: