Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: pming mods to delete your account and all of ur posts because you are scared of getting doxxed

• Thread starter Deleted member 22761
  • Start date
Deleted member 22761

Deleted member 22761

Self-banned
-
But mods wouldn't do it, even tho I offered to pay $50.
It's truly over for paranoidcels

But mods wouldn't do it

Lmao so you can't even ask for your own posts to be deleted?

@Master @SergeantIncel Didn't one of you say, Just ask us and we'll delete any old posts? :feelstastyman:
OP have your tried reporting the threads?

dont forget about selling shoe replicas a lot of niggers are doing that nowadays for fast ez money
u have to talk to people to do that tho ngl
as in you'lll have to communicate with annoying degen normies

Thankfully the feds in my country aren't aware of incels and society has bigger problems anyway.

It’s not easy to get doxxed you have to be very dumb. Contrary to what many of you believe most “doxxers” just look through post history and find a crucial detail. Anyone can do that and back when I was a heavy stalker that was basic. They aren’t doing any serious detective work or hacking in any form. It’s all so simple.

But mods wouldn't do it, even tho I offered to pay $50.
It's truly over for paranoidcels

@Master @SergeantIncel Didn't one of you say, Just ask us and we'll delete any old posts? :feelstastyman:
I think they said that they can delete any post where you give out sensitive information about yourself.

You're a greycel. If cucks wanted to doxx someone they'd go for a more prominent user

Just hack chads.co theory

Thankfully the feds in my country aren't aware of incels and society has bigger problems anyway. Remember when two German journalists registred here and asked for interviews?
Pretty sure Germany has made six million documentaries on incels.
@RemoveNormalfags thoughts?

The opposite.

Yeah but the government is not concerned about incels at all. Our country is run by boomers and they don't even know what an Incel is

Paranois me.

I think about it too sometimes I am pretty sure I am already on a bunch of lists but whatever it is what it is.

Brutal.
Yeah but the government is not concerned about incels at all. Our country is run by boomers and they don't even know what an Incel is
Right now they just consider incels as a bunch of neo nazis and white supremacists. :feelstastyman:
But they always do that, remember when that heavily bullied, ethnic kid shot up some immigrants in Munich?
The government and media labeled it as right wing terrorism...

Brutal.

Right now they just consider incels as a bunch of neo nazis and white supremacists. :feelstastyman:
But they always do that, remember when that heavily bullied, ethnic kid shot up some immigrants in Munich?
The government and media labeled it as right wing terrorism...
Jfl at german boomers yeah I remember. If only they knew that most incels are white-hating ethnics

fakecel trait tbh

Couldn't give any less of a fuck if I'm exposed

When you're truly ugly you have nothing left to lose

More like a fakecel trait

I'm fucked tbh considerimg the fact I'm in Canada and the government literally invested money into investigating incels, and dubbing them as "terrorists"

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back