Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Incel trait: People who cheat off you get higher grades than you

L

LifeMaxxer

Commander
★★★
I ended up with a B average in the class and this girl ended up with an A average. She went from a B+ to a A+ by just emailing the foid professor and asking her to raise the grade.

Im genuinely pissed about this entire circumstance but I walked into it. Im never doing study sessions or letting anyone else waste my time. This isn’t the first time it happened, this happened in high school a few times but it would only be a test and I would still end up with a higher average overall. This time, I got fucked. Im never doing this shit again

Women live life on easy mode.

I ended up with a B average in the class and this girl ended up with an A average. She went from a B+ to a A+ by just emailing the foid professor and asking her to raise the grade.

Im genuinely pissed about this entire circumstance but I walked into it. Im never doing study sessions or letting anyone else waste my time. This isn’t the first time it happened, this happened in high school a few times but it would only be a test and I would still end up with a higher average overall. This time, I got fucked. Im never doing this shit again
I know this is true, because this happens everywhere. I knew a foid who, after she couldn't complete a physics exam due to her own ineptitude, cried in the professor's office, and he let her finish the exam. This shit is just so embarrassing. Women live life on easy mode.

I know this is true, because this happens everywhere. I knew a foid who, after she couldn't complete a physics exam due to her own ineptitude, cried in the professor's office, and he let her finish the exam. This shit is just so embarrassing. Women live life on easy mode.

I once had a similar situation in my HS years where I missed the deadline of an individual research assignment by an hour and the professor just outright refused to accept it, meanwhile a foid got given the chance to pass it the next day with small deductions. Her work wasn't even complete yet, and she didn't have an excuse letter to validate it.

Last edited: